Welcome to the New Age

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From my perspective Green and Plumlee dominated the video highlights. However, I would have liked to have seen more of Dragic's ruthless drives to the basket.

asudevil83

Reaction score
From my perspective Green and Plumlee dominated the video highlights. However, I would have liked to have seen more of Dragic's ruthless drives to the basket.

I watched this AFTER your comment, and honestly i have no idea what you are talking about.

This video highlights why the suns are where they are.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched this AFTER your comment, and honestly i have no idea what you are talking about.

This video highlights why the suns are where they are.

If you do not know what I am talking about, regarding Dragic's trickery on drives to the basket, especially on fast breaks, then I am a loss for words. Dragic drives to the basket with reckless abandon and finds ways to get the ball in the basket even with defenders back. His penetration to the basket gives the Suns an inside game sort of like Kevin Johnson or Bledsoe provided when healthy.

Magnus

Veteran
Reaction score
Nice video!

Why the hate on Bill and Jalen though? Noone predicted the Suns to be this good.

And recently Jalen said Dragic should be in the first NBA five team on the end of the season, and they both agreed Hornacek should win coach of the year if it continues like this.