Week 18 of the Arizona Cardinals off season thread. 05/06/24-05/12/24

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Saints won 4 consecutive NFC South titles, made multiple playoffs and an NFC championship. There was never any hint of bad culture fit or any locker room discontent.

Yeah, he had a bad breakup with the Saints, it happens, but that doesn't mean he's bad culture.

He knows Marvin and I think they would work well together as Ohio state alums.

You must be registered for see images attach
His right leg is shot. His odds of being hurt again sits at 64%. At 32, with his injury history, he'd be AJ Green 2.0 for us.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
His right leg is shot. His odds of being hurt again sits at 64%. At 32, with his injury history, he'd be AJ Green 2.0 for us.

AJ Green went for roughly 850 yards for us in his first year. I would gladly take that kind of production from a guy like Thomas if we could get it.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Just say no on Michael Thomas.

He may not have garnered national attention for his antics and attitude. But I lived in Louisiana for a long portion of his time with the Saints... Local TV covered the Saints much closer and a good portion of the team was just checked out on Thomas, like he wasn't even on the team.
He doesn't fit our culture and he certainly is not someone we want influencing our young players.