Week 15 of the Arizona Cardinals off season. 04/15/24-04/21/24

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Wow. Worse than Snyder.
i think its pretty likely that Mike B is a terrible person / manager / leader

but Dan Synder tried to pimp the teams cheerleaders out to big sponsors AND had hidden camera video of the cheerleaders changing in their locker room floating around his building

not sure Mike has hit Synder levels............... but there is time

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I’m betting it’s an NFL requirement
Partly that, partly that it gives the team a chance to control the narrative and work the local media. This isn’t an event for us the fans; it’s a place where reporters could get their quotes for the weeks worth of stories leading up to the draft.

In that way it’s a remnant of a time long ago.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Partly that, partly that it gives the team a chance to control the narrative and work the local media. This isn’t an event for us the fans; it’s a place where reporters could get their quotes for the weeks worth of stories leading up to the draft.

In that way it’s a remnant of a time long ago.
What local media? Worst local beat writers in the NFL.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Nothing against Gannon or Monti but I have no idea why teams do these pre-draft dressers. They are a boat load of nothing.
remember when Bruce Arians spent the pre draft presser telling people it was a great year for the Cards to get a QB

and the Texans and Chiefs then traded up above Arizona to get Deshaun Watson and Pat Mahommes, respectively

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard