We play LA

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually won't be surprised if we beat the Rams and I think SF is probably going to beat Dallas.

Even in the loss to the Rams we had several big plays that we just failed to make, the open AJ Green where Kyler missed him on the first drive threw the ball too far to the right. There were others. They are obviously a very good team but if you watch the last few weeks Stafford has been throwing the ball to the defense quite regularly. If we get Wilson back so we don't have to play that Borders guy that much we have a chance. They got Akers back today so the run defense will again be a big concern.
Come on Russ. If there was ever a team for Stafford to FINALLY win his first playoff game against, it has to be us. You know that.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually won't be surprised if we beat the Rams and I think SF is probably going to beat Dallas.

Even in the loss to the Rams we had several big plays that we just failed to make, the open AJ Green where Kyler missed him on the first drive threw the ball too far to the right. There were others. They are obviously a very good team but if you watch the last few weeks Stafford has been throwing the ball to the defense quite regularly. If we get Wilson back so we don't have to play that Borders guy that much we have a chance. They got Akers back today so the run defense will again be a big concern.

if I'm doing this right, I figure Bucs beat the Eagles in the 2-7 matchup, SF beats Dallas in the 3-6 matchup and we play the Rams. Again I would not be surprised if we win although much of that depends on if we have at least one of Conner or Edmonds because you have to run the ball against their defense.

so Then GB plays the 49ers, and we'd play the Bucs

IF SF loses to Dallas then the winner of our game would have to play in Green Bay.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Winner gotta go to either Lambeau or Tampa on a short week lmao

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
We haven’t lost 5 of 6, we’ve lost 4 of 6 but I get the point. Can’t be happy but the defense IMO is our biggest problem if we don’t give up so many damn points to everyone we wind a handful more games than we already did. It can’t just be on the O to put score anyone as they have Ds that actually stop teams from scoring. 4 of our 6 losses we gave up 30+ that says a lot. And Greenbay and the Colts were our other 2 losses and both were playing great ball when they beat us and both were within a score I believe. Having a decent defense could take a ton of pressure off the O feeling like they have to be super human every week to get a win! **** even today we get the lead and the D chokes it away almost immediately. We beat ourselves most of the time, very few if any teams just dominate us. If Vance goes this team could be better!
You do realize that the offense really only generated 16 points today, right? We had a defensive score and a turnover that got us down to the 1. That’s not asking the offense to outscore anyone. Heck if they’d just scored 24 points today there would’ve been overtime.

eastcoastSUN

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Where are you guys buying your tix? I'm in SD and am seriously thinking of driving up 2 hrs for the game next Monday.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cards play Monday. Great. That’ll ruin my *entire* long weekend. ;)

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
FWIW I think we win.

Just sucks we'll get a short week vs the Packers.

The good thing is every team is flawed. Brady and Rodgers just cover up their teams flaws better than others.

Road Cardinals look like one of the better teams in the league. Need that to be true in these playoffs.

JJ Watt inspiration?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That and you never know if Stafford is just going to fall apart.
Rams 1st round loss would be devastating to their franchise. Although I dont want them to replace Raheem Morris.

Better to beat the bully early before they get a rhythm (Stafford).

Last edited: