We Overcome the Rams through K1 Rushing Touchdowns

MA Display

Reaction score
What will get the McVay monkey off Kingsbury's back this fine day? The exercise of read options and designed rollouts - to steer clear of Aaron Donald in the Red Zone.

After the Rams defense is exhausted chasing Moore/Hops/Kirk around the middle of the field, fresh-legged Kyler Murray will hit the jets on the aforementioned plays.

On the defensive side of the ball, I would about do a backflip off my house if Gardeck racks up a sack or two. There are (understandably) countless players in the league that treat each Sunday as means to secure their livelihoods (and inherently make business decisions when facing various collisions)... Then you have Dennis, who plays the game like it's his last day on earth.

P.S.
Cheat Code for Kliff if he's a lurker here... Find Taylor Rapp on the Rams and have Christian Kirk work the route tree on him ; )

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Is Gardeck playing today? Thought he wasn't till next week?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
What will get the McVay monkey off Kingsbury's back this fine day? The exercise of read options and designed rollouts - to steer clear of Aaron Donald in the Red Zone.

After the Rams defense is exhausted chasing Moore/Hops/Kirk around the middle of the field, fresh-legged Kyler Murray will hit the jets on the aforementioned plays.

On the defensive side of the ball, I would about do a backflip off my house if Gardeck racks up a sack or two. There are (understandably) countless players in the league that treat each Sunday as means to secure their livelihoods (and inherently make business decisions when facing various collisions)... Then you have Dennis, who plays the game like it's his last day on earth.

P.S.
Cheat Code for Kliff if he's a lurker here... Find Taylor Rapp on the Rams and have Christian Kirk work the route tree on him ; )
Love the boldness to come on here and stake out a game plan. Looks like none of it was part of kk’s, but appreciate the effort.