We hate KK but BA is getting trounced 31-0.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Any team can beat any team in this league on any Sunday. Pundits were claiming Tampa was the best team in the NFC.

Guess next week someone else will be the media darlings.

Don’t despair. We get a crack at getting back in the limelight.
I wonder if we won would the Buffalo game have gotten flexed to Sunday Night?

ReasonableMan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We had these kinds of games when BA was here. We had then when we had Whiz and Warner too.

remember what BA did to Green Bay a few weeks ago

Reaction score
I know
I dont feel better knowing tampa is getting crushed
This was A winnable
the d had NO energy or courage

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m getting nauseated though listening to KK’s pressers after losses. “You have to give them credit”. They came in here and made plays, and we didn’t”. Just shut up & trust Murray to be aggressive in crunch time. And fire Joseph if he doesn’t STAY aggressive against rookie QB’s.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It just shows again anything can happen on any given Sunday.

sometimes teams play like crap, but that wasn’t the cards today, they should have won.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m getting nauseated though listening to KK’s pressers after losses. “You have to give them credit”. They came in here and made plays, and we didn’t”. Just shut up & trust Murray to be aggressive in crunch time. And fire Joseph if he doesn’t STAY aggressive against rookie QB’s.
He's gotta own his nancy-like playcalling at the end of games as well imo. Admit going into a shell and maybe at some point you'll work your way out of it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

for a guy who’s supposed to be such an offensive guru, his balls shrivel to the size of walnuts late in games where he just goes so conservative.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's gotta own his nancy-like playcalling at the end of games as well imo. Admit going into a shell and maybe at some point you'll work your way out of it.
Agree. And his pressers are horrible. The dude has zero personality & listening to him is like watching paint dry. I’m OK with that if we win every week, otherwise, leave the interviews to the players.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
for a guy who’s supposed to be such an offensive guru, his balls shrivel to the size of walnuts late in games where he just goes so conservative.
Exactly. Going conservative late in games with someone as dynamic as Murray is driving me nuts!!! I think Murray is very disgruntled right now with KK. Murray is super competitive, and conservative play calling is eating him alive.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Not sure why Brady’s still in the game. He just got drilled on 2 consecutive plays.

edit 3

Wanderer

Veteran
Reaction score
I have 2 main issues with KK

1. he gets way to conservative late in games when he has been aggressive all game.

2. he has not yet realized he has an elite QB. Do not take the ball out of his hands. Run, run, roll out pass to end the game, enough

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Agree. And his pressers are horrible. The dude has zero personality & listening to him is like watching paint dry. I’m OK with that if we win every week, otherwise, leave the interviews to the players.

Luckily for him the Insta-hoes don’t care about that.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Why Kliff turtles in crunch time is beyond me. Relying on our defense or kicker in crunch time is gonna get us beat every time. Go balls to the wall with Murray and our offense until the last whistle.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
He doesn't exactly have a choice. As the coach he has to do press. That being said I couldn't care less if his pressers are entertaining. As long as he takes responsibility where he should than that is enough for me.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I’d take BA over Kliff every day. BA is a far better play caller and makes no bones about being aggressive. Kliff is still trying to figure out the basics and his situational awareness is terrible.