We are stuck with Keim, Kliff and Kyler for a long time...

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Fans (??) who 'hate' Steve Keim, probably don't remember George Boone.
I'll be honest, when he left I was 5. So, no, I don't. But it doesn't change two things: first, this franchise has relied on internal hires to head up the front office since 1996, when Bob Ferguson was hired. That's a baffling 26 years.

Second, I don't judge this franchise in comparison of its well chronicled ineptitude, I judge it based on the performance of its 31 peers. We are the worst drafting team by far over the past years, and that's on Keim.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'll be honest, when he left I was 5. So, no, I don't. But it doesn't change two things: first, this franchise has relied on internal hires to head up the front office since 1996, when Bob Ferguson was hired. That's a baffling 26 years.

Second, I don't judge this franchise in comparison of its well chronicled ineptitude, I judge it based on the performance of its 31 peers. We are the worst drafting team by far over the past years, and that's on Keim.
It's on Bidwill. He has a GM to chug beers with, not to win championships. Keim would be long gone already if he was on any other team.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The sad fact is that the only way the Cardinals will ever become true competitors is when the Bidwills sell the team.
And even then it’s a roll of the dice whether you get a billionaire who wants to win or an ownership group that’s always kinda cash strapped or an owner like the commanders.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’d hate to tell you some things about Dan Snyder my guy.
Just bc one guy is a bigger POS doesn’t lessen another’s actions. Happy Snyder ain’t our guy. Like choosing between rotten food and poop. Not gonna eat the poop, but not eating the rotten food either.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
I've been a Cardinal fan since the early 70's in St. Louis and I do remember George Boone. He was truly incompetent, and didn't believe in bringing in prospective draft choices for personal visits, as every other GM was doing at the time. He said he didn't want to hear what a college kid would tell him about himself. He'd rather listen to what his coaches and others said about the kid. Needless to say, his draft choices were horrendously bad.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
Yeah because that's how seasons work
That is how it works, the other team scores more points it is called a loss. The midget got paid, look for him to pout and miss 2-4 games a year due to bruising. MB just got robbed and the Cards had the #1 overall pick on the wrong year

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That is how it works, the other team scores more points it is called a loss. The midget got paid, look for him to pout and miss 2-4 games a year due to bruising. MB just got robbed and the Cards had the #1 overall pick on the wrong year
MB robs the fans with the product he puts on the field.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I said it here once & I’m going to say it again, there’s a good chance Kliff gets canned after this season, IF this play on the field continues! Don’t think a 4-5 win team & constant domination on both sides of the ball playing out on Hard Knocks won’t spell his doom.

Btw, if we get smoked today & give up big points look for Blowseph to be sent packing this week

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I said it here once & I’m going to say it again, there’s a good chance Kliff gets canned after this season, IF this play on the field continues! Don’t think a 4-5 win team & constant domination on both sides of the ball playing out on Hard Knocks won’t spell his doom.

Btw, if we get smoked today & give up big points look for Blowseph to be sent packing this week
So Keim gets his fourth head coach? Arizona Clowns this franchise..

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

At best, Kingsbury is a sufficient OC. But, he cannot motivate a football team to meet or exceed its potential. Not ever. He’s a dupe. And our team takes short cuts because they don’t fear his wrath. He needs to go with Joseph.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Do they have to fire Keim and Kliff? Since they're under contract for 5 years, instead of eating all of it can they be reassigned to new positions? I'm sure the stadium can use a couple janitors for after the games or something like that.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
At least in 2018 with Steve Wilks - we could get out of the mess.

There is no getting out of this mess. Shame on M. Bidwill! Shame!

Unbelievable.
Agree. I’ve said it for decades that the Bidwills have ZERO clue on how to run a franchise. And they never have. I’m not nearly as anti-Keim as I am anti-KK & VJ. That being said, you can’t keep Keim either if you get rid of the other two. But, does anyone trust that Michael can hire a real GM? He’ll hire from within, and then we’ll just continue to suck. But, what other options are there? NONE.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose