Washington Commanders (Renamed 2/2/22)

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
They are going with two helmets, which is now allowed in NFL. Any chance we get another option?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Washington Wolverines.

And they will be promptly sued by Marvel and back to WTF team

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I still say 'the Nations', in regards to a respective correlation to the Native American nations and they are the capital of the USA... yeah, the baseball team has a similar title but that makes even more sense

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about Washington:

Capital

Monuments

Congress

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They really should mention something about being located in the Potomac River drainage basin water shed.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
No matter what, this is something overseen by Dan Snyder so it will be underwhelming. At best. And given today’s typical market-driven-first strategy to everything in the sports world, I’d guess they’ll go with whichever name they believe appeals most to 12 year olds (I’m not being facetious). Moreover, after all this franchise has endured the past 20 years, it’s almost laughable that they’d put that language about selecting a name that reflects their values. What values? All this nonsense aside, sad how far this club has fallen under Snyder’s “leadership,” eh? I mean, think back 30 or 40 years ago…could you ever imagine that being a Cards fan would actually be a far better experience than being a Washington fan?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard