Waiting for Updates on Dragic

OP
OP
Irish

Irish

Registered
Reaction score
Which IMO would have been a bad decision.

It was just hype. Based on what we saw, his ability to get into the lane along with his defense is his strengths. One reviewer described him as a combo because he has great arm length to play both 1 and 2.

He may be quicker than Strawberry, but there is some overlap in skills. In any case, he's not an immediate Nash player.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
From what Ive seen thus far from both of them, i'd be optimistic with a future backcourt of dragic and Strawberry.

OP
OP
Irish

Irish

Registered
Reaction score
Hmm, I think I would like to see them play at least one regular season game before being optimistic. :)

The reason the Suns want Lue is because the Suns are actually preparing for the future. It's been a long time since the Suns did any of that, so I'm not surprised that no one recognizes what it looks like. :mulli:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The reason the Suns want Lue is because the Suns are actually preparing for the future. It's been a long time since the Suns did any of that, so I'm not surprised that no one recognizes what it looks like. :mulli:
okay, I am optimistic that they are building for the future. I would just like to wait and see.

nowagimp

Reaction score

If Lue= preparing for the future, I guess the future is bleak
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Irish

Irish

Registered
Reaction score
If Lue= preparing for the future, I guess the future is bleak
You must be registered for see images

I was responding to the comment about the Suns having Strawberry and Dragic. The Suns took Lue as a stop gap until Dragic and/or Strawberry can step up.

AceP

Registered
Reaction score
We truly hope Dragic can join us this season, so we don't need to sign Lue. DJ Strewberry + Dragic is good enough for backup guard spot. We'll probably use the veteran minimal on a foward then.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was responding to the comment about the Suns having Strawberry and Dragic. The Suns took Lue as a stop gap until Dragic and/or Strawberry can step up.

I view it the same way. Lue would be the immediate backup PG for Nash while Dragic and/or Strawberry develop. Sometimes I get excited just to think the Suns might have just one backup PG. Having two backup PGs would blow my mind. Anyway I think Strawberry will be more of a combo guard.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard