Video: Whisenhunt Joins NFL Total Access Via Cardinals Cam

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love that picture by the way, and Whiz' s-eating grin. I think he knows that he made the right move for sure and that if he wins here he will be damn close to legendary.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love that picture by the way, and Whiz' s-eating grin. I think he knows that he made the right move for sure and that if he wins here he will be damn close to legendary.
I think it is great that he said getting the job was "a dream come true."

Right on, Wizz.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

I'M HOLDING 4 ACES AND A WILDCARD. ANYONE THINK I'M BLUFFING?

JC_AZ

JC_AZ
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

I'M HOLDING 4 ACES AND A WILDCARD. ANYONE THINK I'M BLUFFING?

Ace #1 - Q
Ace #2 - ML
Ace #3 - Fitz
Ace #4 - Edge
Wild Card - Leron McCoy

Just a guess...:shrug:

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
It is true that the Cards are close to being a good team. Even with the owners screwing things up he could have at the very least short term success with Leinart & Co.

If the Bidwills truely put that new revenue pack into the team Whiz could end up being God-like status in Arizona.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

IN that pic he looks like the owner of the rival bar that always beats Cheers in softball etc?

Gary I think?

ViSSiV

Reaction score
I like it. Except for the "or, even Kurt" thing. Not diggin' that comment too much. Makes me a little worried about his confidence in Lienart.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it. Except for the "or, even Kurt" thing. Not diggin' that comment too much. Makes me a little worried about his confidence in Lienart.

I don't think that speaks to his lack of confidence in Matt as it does his confidence in Kurt should Matt go down.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Judging from (a) his interview on Total Access and (b) the "2 knuckleheads" promo spot he's cut for MJ and Brickley, it points to a return to a more relaxed and open relationship with the media than we've seen for quite a while.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard