Video: Massive Rain Storm Hits Flagstaff

Jim O

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

There was a huge rain storm that hit Flagstaff around lunch time and it has forced the Cardinals inside the Skydome for the afternoon practice.

It was nuts. There was about three inches of hail, a dumpster floated away, and the dining hall is flooded.

Since we have moved to Flash for our videos, I am not quite sure how I post a direct link on the board.

For now, simply go to www.azcardinals.com and click the video entitled "Mother Nature Stirs Things Up."

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
gotta love the monsoon

bring it to the Valley now

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
When are they going to put field turf in the sky dome? I hate when they practice on the garbage they have in there.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The video in the dining hall was just crazy.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Gotta love Flag's weather patterns.

Was up there for camp several years ago and the weather went from high 70's and sunshine to low 50s and rain and back to high 70s and sunshine again in about 45 minutes.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was up there for camp several years ago and the weather went from high 70's and sunshine to low 50s and rain and back to high 70s and sunshine again in about 45 minutes.

Yep, that's Flag. I went to school there for three years. One day we went to class and it was raining...we came out and it was sunny and by the time we got back to the dorm it was hailing. Crazy weather.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, that's Flag. I went to school there for three years. One day we went to class and it was raining...we came out and it was sunny and by the time we got back to the dorm it was hailing. Crazy weather.

It could be that or it could be that God dosen't like you.;)

NFL_FAN

NFL_FAN
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

There was a huge rain storm that hit Flagstaff around lunch time and it has forced the Cardinals inside the Skydome for the afternoon practice.

It was nuts. There was about three inches of hail, a dumpster floated away, and the dining hall is flooded.

Since we have moved to Flash for our videos, I am not quite sure how I post a direct link on the board.

For now, simply go to www.azcardinals.com and click the video entitled "Mother Nature Stirs Things Up."

Did the link move? Don't see "Mother Nature Stirs Things Up." :confused:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard