Victor dimukeje

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I didn't realize that coaches "punt" on free agency. Coaches can only coach the players that they have. Unless I'm missing something I don't get your post??
I’m guessing coaches working with the GM determines what FAs are acquired. If the coaches aren’t asking for players then they in essence are punting?

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I’m guessing coaches working with the GM determines what FAs are acquired. If the coaches aren’t asking for players then they in essence are punting?
Oh I'm sure coach's ask for all kinds of players, doesn't mean they get them. I just think this is a year the coaches needed to evaluate team and fit, along with the GM. Hard to go out and sign players until you've had time to see what you already have on the roster.

I'm in no way saying that that is a good strategy. I'm only saying I think that the strategy they're using. Again it's the only thing that made sense to me.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Oh I'm sure coach's ask for all kinds of players, doesn't mean they get them. I just think this is a year the coaches needed to evaluate team and fit, along with the GM. Hard to go out and sign players until you've had time to see what you already have on the roster.

I'm in no way saying that that is a good strategy. I'm only saying I think that the strategy they're using. Again it's the only thing that made sense to me.
Same here

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard