Victor dimukeje

OP
OP
N

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I watched Dimukaje most snaps and ravens were definitely getting the ball out quick or running to strong side. Was hoping to see him impact tonight but i dont think he really had opportunity

He did have that TFL but that seemed totally unblocked

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Somewhat short but stout pass rusher. He looks like a backup or rotational player. He has a good motor, heavy hands and a little burst to close the deal. He’s not especially fast or agile, but he’s steady and plays producing consistent pressure. He’ll be most effective in second halves when the opposing offense is tiring.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Somewhat short but stout pass rusher. He looks like a backup or rotational player. He has a good motor, heavy hands and a little burst to close the deal. He’s not especially fast or agile, but he’s steady and plays producing consistent pressure. He’ll be most effective in second halves when the opposing offense is tiring.
Markus Golden but younger.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm sure that you've noticed that JG will rotate his front 7 regardless of what talent we have on the team. I like that he'll be more effective in the 2nd half of games. That's a far cry from the Cardinal defenses that have normally fallen apart in the 2nd half of games for the last 60 years.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That hit he put on Howell was nasty. There was a video that showed it from behind. I remember Vance saying he's built like a bowling ball. If he hits you with a full head of steam it's going to hurt.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson