Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

:lmao:

Memory issues. They know that half the people will believe this. Unreal.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMHO Zach Smith knows where the bodies are buried. His relationship with Urban goes back before and during the U of Florida coaching stint. There was some nasty criminal poo going on during Urban's stint in Gainesville. Maybe Zach knows enough to get Urban's unflagging support. The unbridled power of College HCs is frightening.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMHO Zach Smith knows where the bodies are buried. His relationship with Urban goes back before and during the U of Florida coaching stint. There was some nasty criminal **** going on during Urban's stint in Gainesville. Maybe Zach knows enough to get Urban's unflagging support. The unbridled power of College HCs is frightening.

I bet a certain person that shall not be named wished he had that amount of loyalty...

3 games is a slap on the wrist.

I could coach them to beat

Oregon State
Rutgers

TCU in the third week on the road is a little more tricky

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meyer is a piece of garbage as are his enablers.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
This situation with Ohio state is ugly. I do think Meyer’s record at Florida was smeared because of crime off the field. And he did not leave there on good terms. I wonder why he had bad anxiety? I would when I have players involved in violent crime. Now that may not have anything to do with what is happening now, but this zach smith guy is complete ace and I do wonder how someone like that could keep a job at McDonald’s much less Ohio state. Cmon urban!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson