Updated : Carson Wentz to Colts

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Per Chris Mortensen and Adam Schefter he will be traded in the next couple of days.

Any guesses?

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bears? Send #1 next year, #4 this year and Foles to Philly.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this. It will drive my 10 year old (bears fan) insane. Trubisky to wentz. Even he knows that’s a bad idea.

@cheesebeef - you and brother-who-shall-not-post should get him an autographed wentz bears picture to put next to his autographed trubisky picture. Lol.

Pretty short shelf life on that Christmas gift... literally. Is it even still on his wall?

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this. It will drive my 10 year old (bears fan) insane. Trubisky to wentz. Even he knows that’s a bad idea.

@cheesebeef - you and brother-who-shall-not-post should get him an autographed wentz bears picture to put next to his autographed trubisky picture. Lol.

I have an Isabella jersey he can have ;)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bears or Colts make the most sense as the teams that would trade for him.

I wouldn't be surprised if a dark horse like Washington gets him.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
For Wentz sake I hope it’s the Colt’s. The Bears might actually be worse than the Cardinals at QB play/development.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Here's the thing.

Wentz had a bad year but go back 12 months and many (most) had him as a top 10 QB that carried a team with no weapons to the playoffs.

It infuriates me sometimes how short the memory is of everyone around the NFL.

I think Wentz had a bad year with a 3rd string O line and 2nd string receivers and it got in his head. I don't think he's suddenly terrible.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Here's the thing.

Wentz had a bad year but go back 12 months and many (most) had him as a top 10 QB that carried a team with no weapons to the playoffs.

I think Wentz had a bad year with a 3rd string O line and 2nd string receivers and it got in his head. I don't think he's suddenly terrible.
Here’s my take:

he’s still relatively young-ish so who knows what could happen.

he’s likely a fair bet as far as reclamation projects go.

I can’t recall many stars that were good, showed as putrid as he did, and then rebounded back significantly (maybe Warner with the giants?)

really depends what they have to give up to get him.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Here’s my take:

he’s still relatively young-ish so who knows what could happen.

he’s likely a fair bet as far as reclamation projects go.

I can’t recall many stars that were good, showed as putrid as he did, and then rebounded back significantly (maybe Warner with the giants?)

really depends what they have to give up to get him.

It's not like he forgot to play QB though is it? I think his O line was so putrid after injuries that he started seeing ghosts. Bad O line and 2nd string receivers isn't a good combo for any QB.

Colts would be better for him. Behind that O line he'd be back to his old self I feel. Bears ain't too shabby either.

I would not be at all surprised if he was back to form and made the playoffs next year. And he only costs something like $25m per year because the Eagles have to swallow a chunk of the cap hit.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Here's the thing.

Try to apply this type of thinking when you discuss Chandler Jones.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard