UNCENSORED 2024 Draft Thread

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What an ass day that could have been extraordinary.
Totally agree. We had 4 picks in round 3 of a deep draft and whiffed on most for all intents and purposes. Almost all seemed like reaches and nowhere near the top of any expert draft boards.
Not even looking forward to our next pick.

Reactions: PJ1

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Totally agree. We had 4 picks in round 3 of a deep draft and whiffed on most for all intents and purposes. Almost all seemed like reaches and nowhere near the top of any expert draft boards.
Most of keim's drafts got alot of praise from draft "experts." How did those turn out?

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
A developmental blocking TE on day 2.
I don’t think many NFL players are coming out of the mid-4th round or later in this draft. This was a top-heavy class.

We may see more like this as NIL encourages mid-tier players to stay in school for about as much money as they’d earn if they made an NFL roster in year 1, and more guaranteed money than they’d receive as a signing bonus.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Guys, just because you haven't heard of some of these picks, doesn't mean their not talented or a reach like some of you might think

Trust the process.
I agree.. the only thing we can really react to right now is the perceived value of our picks. We aren’t making value picks. But that doesn’t mean any will be bad players.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I don’t think many NFL players are coming out of the mid-4th round or later in this draft. This was a top-heavy class.

We may see more like this as NIL encourages mid-tier players to stay in school for about as much money as they’d earn if they made an NFL roster in year 1, and more guaranteed money than they’d receive as a signing bonus.
I agree with this but it is also why it was kinda dumb to trade back in round 2.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Excellent day at the draft!

Our football team got better today.

Melton was the only guy on the day that I wanted. But the positions picked were right. Let's just hope a pro scouting team with insider connections and millions in resources can do a better job picking players than me and my YouTube subscription.

You haters need to go drink it off. It's just narcissism. You'll get past it.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

Premature reaction. We have no idea how these players will end up, nor do we know how NFL teams ranked their boards versus the media "experts". I've honestly only watched Harrison and Benson this past season among our draft picks. Hard to judge the others just based on highlights maybe some of you watch way more college football than I do but Rutgers & Illinois aren't on my Saturday viewing schedule. I am in wait and see mode and hope they succeed.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It was Dave McGinnis who said that right? 'I want 700 lbs of ass'.... Google can't come up with anything. What a treasure moment we lost.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Premature reaction. We have no idea how these players will end up, nor do we know how NFL teams ranked their boards versus the media "experts". I've honestly only watched Harrison and Benson this past season among our draft picks. Hard to judge the others just based on highlights maybe some of you watch way more college football than I do but Rutgers & Illinois aren't on my Saturday viewing schedule. I am in wait and see mode and hope they succeed.
Keim used to take guys from schools like Illinois over guys from Michigan.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will readily admit that these picks have come as a surprise. I would have had a very different draft.

However, after looking into the players I see undeniable patterns.

Senior bowl standouts. team captains, and hyper athletes.