UNCENSORED 2024 Draft Thread

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the opinion you could have shared without the personal attack you absolute ass.

But you just can't not do it and I defend you all the time

This was meant for Krang not for AJCard. I got hot and messed up here. I just want to own my error.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I think we should all wait and see how these six picks go assuming we stay at where they are.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I personally think Keon Coleman is the best WR available but Buffalo might go Mitchell
And yet the Bills dropped one spot & passed on a better WR in Legette. Lol WTF are they doing with basically no quality WRs? On top of that they gave the Chiefs a potential Tyrek Hills part 2 by trading with their main competitor for the Super Bowl. Exactly why they won’t ever get past the Chiefs & a SB anymore

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
And yet the Bills dropped one spot & passed on a better WR in Legette. Lol WTF are they doing with basically no quality WRs? On top of that they gave the Chiefs a potential Tyrek Hills part 2 by trading with their main competitor for the Super Bowl. Exactly why they won’t ever get past the Chiefs & a SB anymore
Most have Coleman as a better player

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I like what Buffalo is doing in their situation. Not really moving that many spots down, but picking up draft capitol they desperately need. Cards, I think they should just stay put with their first six picks. They are in position to pick up a lot of good players.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we should all wait and see how these six picks go assuming we stay at where they are.

On some level I agree but we will also have to consider the performance of the guys picked like 16-26

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
On some level I agree but we will also have to consider the performance of the guys picked like 16-26
We got a blue chipper. Now we need solid guys that can get on the field and play. Some NFL analysts think if we draft smart, not flashy, we could double our win total easily.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I cited my own mock drafts not where Mel Kipers said they were going to go 3 months ago.
Both are dumb. Equally inane. You cited mocks for Pearsall being overdrafted.

Appealing to the authority of the PFF mock draft simulator is objectively hilarious.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
at 35, corner looks to be the best value

if the Cards consider Robinson an interior DL, then Newton is probably off the board there

a couple highly rated centers / G -- the Oregon kid and Zach Frazier of WVU still there. Could that be an option?

so many WRs around, I think if they wanted another, they can wait until the 3rd. They need a pure speed guy, so Troy Franklin of Oregon, or Dev Walker of NC in the 3rd would be interesting

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Both are dumb. Equally inane. You cited mocks for Pearsall being overdrafted.
#keroaucfail

I was being sarcastic.
Appealing to the authority of the PFF mock draft simulator is objectively hilarious.
Not an appeal to an authority. PFF doesn't dictate where those guys go, the mock draft users do, which I wouldn't expect this to understand.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
#keroaucfail

I was being sarcastic.

Not an appeal to an authority. PFF doesn't dictate where those guys go, the mock draft users do, which I wouldn't expect this to understand.
Meatball mocks are the best mocks. I have always said that.