UNCENSORED 2024 Draft Thread

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because I disagree heavily.

I literally pegged this guy to #27...because he is really talented and fits a role the Cardinals need.

If you want front seven at this point, none of the guys are perfect. Robinson was a 1st team All SEC for a reason.

You can disagree without being a dick except you can't. Enjoy the bed you created

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Cornholio is the autocorrect for a.s.s.h.o.l.e. which you absolutely are for the last like 20 minutes.

Whatever has crawled up your ass today I hope you relish it because you have absolutely burned one of your only allies here
I am a cornholio, for sure, but I feel really strongly that you are wrong.

Trusting mock drafts for where players are supposed to go is the height of craziness. Robinson absolutely was going to be a 1st round pick, which is why I called it for awhile now.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Cornholio is the autocorrect for a.s.s.h.o.l.e. which you absolutely are for the last like 20 minutes.

Whatever has crawled up your ass today I hope you relish it because you have absolutely burned one of your only allies here
Can you understand how someone who feels strongly about where a player is going to go (and is right) might feel strongly when someone says that its "trash" or whatever perjorative you used?

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
my guess: Gannon is viewing Robinson as a run-down, down DE

slides inside on passing downs

the scouting says an outstanding run defender / power pass rusher / not a speed , threaten the edge pass rusher
There was ONE speed/threaten the edge rusher in the first round...and it was Dallas Turner.

I would have picked Verse over Robinson....but as a hand in the dirt, 3 down DE....those were the best 2.

Robinson is never going to come off the field on defense. Hes a stud.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
This guy really dropped because of all the offensive picks

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you understand how someone who feels strongly about where a player is going to go (and is right) might feel strongly when someone says that its "trash" or whatever perjorative you used?

Stop @ing me we are done here. Enjoy your bed

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Dude is an amazing athlete. If he plays next year it might be bad for them. What did Bruce Arians call DJ? Guyton is knee deep
It’s an interesting pick for sure. It kind of reminds of their pick last year where they reached at a position of need and took a guy that is talented and has some flaws. I would have been ok with them taking Barton or Worthy.