Trouble with this site?

Errntknght

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing trouble with this site? Now I'm forced to log in every visit and it doesn't have the threads correctly place marked. I probably won't be able to start this thread either...

Oh good, now I can start a thread again.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I posted this question to a sticky thread, but it doesn't highlight it in bold to show a new post. You've given me a place to put it.

Can someone explain what the ASFN logo means?

Thanks

Attachments

• ASFN Logo.png
    ASFN Logo.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 95

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I posted this question to a sticky thread, but it doesn't highlight it in bold to show a new post. You've given me a place to put it.

Thanks

Yes.

Steve

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I

The white part of the logo is an abstract "A" for Arizona. The copper part is a cactus which is also Arizona, but cacti are green, so it looks a little odd.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yep, something is screwed up here. I have to use a proxy server just to log in.

OP
OP
E

Errntknght

Reaction score
One problem I had disappeared - it has the threads read-marked correctly now but I'm having to log in every time I refresh the thread but it must think I am logged in because the login prompt is not there. So I have to restart Firefox to get the prompt...

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
The white part of the logo is an abstract "A" for Arizona. The copper part is a cactus which is also Arizona, but cacti are green, so it looks a little odd.
Thanks for responding. I see the A and the cactus as we look to the right. The design to our left -- I dunno. But it looks good.

And thanks to our friend Steve, too. Your one-word response was right. Someone did explain. I was being diplomatic instead of asking, "What the hell does that mean." :)

OK, Steve, what the hell does the "Are you ready?" signify? Ready for what? I look forward to your answer traveling across the desert from California like the storms which turn into blizzards and ice after they pass through Phoenix and travel to the midwest and east coast.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, Steve, what the hell does the "Are you ready?" signify? Ready for what?

Not Steve, but I think you are missing the point. It doesn't mean "ready" in terms of "OK, I'm anticipating the next step". It means "do you like to read".

Sort of like

greed + y = greedy
need + y = needy
read + y = ready

So if you like to read forum posts, it just means are you "ready".