Trade Kyler Murray while his stock is still hot for 3 first round picks

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL. I had this thought but didn’t want to post it. We’re nowhere without Murray; I think he’s playing himself into a fifth-year option instead of a huge extension at the new league year though.
We're 2-1 without him this season.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
LOL. I had this thought but didn’t want to post it. We’re nowhere without Murray; I think he’s playing himself into a fifth-year option instead of a huge extension at the new league year though.
I certainly hope so. If they give him a huge extension that would be a huge mistake IMO. He is dazzling at times but he just can't stand up to a 17 game schedule without being injured and becoming a scared, jittery shell of himself. As I said in the game thread he is not "football smart" sometimes.

Warner4Prez

Reaction score
Also Fire Keim and rebuild with a 6'6 QB no more 5'9 slot wr playing qb
This is what I have been saying all along, a lot of people want Kyler to succeed to prove all the others wrong from the fallacy that he will be an elite QB.

1.The sad thing is when he's getting rushed he can't see over the incoming rusher + the line which gives him a limited field of play vision

2. He's small framed and statistically small framed players don't' last long term in the NFL not to mention a running QB.

3. He is mentally weak, you can see it in his face, demeanor on the sidelines when things aren't going well.

The best thing would get the most out of him and for God's sake get rid of Kiem!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn