Trade for Sean Payton

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ok. Since everyone around here seems crazy. Let’s go this route.

Let’s trade Kyler Murray for Aaron Rodgers. Then trade first and 2nd for Sean Payton. We have 3 years to win a Super Bowl.
Lol Rodgers would not come here to play for Kliff no way. Would like to have Payton but doubt Bidwill would pony up the cash plus he may really be done maybe doesn’t want to coach anymore never know. Rodgers will probably be in Denver at least that’s what I heard.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lol Rodgers would not come here to play for Kliff no way. Would like to have Payton but doubt Bidwill would pony up the cash plus he may really be done maybe doesn’t want to coach anymore never know. Rodgers will probably be in Denver at least that’s what I heard.
Arians was done and had “health issues”. We should wait for next year. Maybe he didn’t like the way the Saints were going. Kliff’s contract should be up next year anyways

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Arians was done and had “health issues”. We should wait for next year. Maybe he didn’t like the way the Saints were going. Kliff’s contract should be up next year anyways
This is where I’m at. Especially since if Kliff stinks up the joint next year, it SHOULD mean total regime change to bring in a new GM and Payton together with one vision moving forward.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
He is either quitting because he has no chance to win now (no QB and cap hell) or he is legitimately burnt out.

Either way - I don't want him.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Brady retires & Rodgers goes to Denver, I find it really difficult on failing to make the playoffs despite the lack(rightly) of optimism

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Arians was done and had “health issues.”
Beyond that, he said his number one reason for leaving was discovering his son had turned 40 and realizing he'd missed out on a lot of years with family. He wanted to put family first and spend quality time with his wife and his grown son. Guess a year off was enough. LOL

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Glad to see him go
Yea hard to find details on this as the NFL has a huge eraser. But Sean Payton was suspended the entire season For being an unsportsmanlike butt vomit. yea yea he won a Super Bowl first then got suspended! That’s why Kurt’s last game was barely mentioned to protect the NFL shield. No way am Letting whisenhunt off the hook for running so little getting Kurt killed like Kingsbury did to Kyler this year. But still I don’t forgive and forget so easily, I don’t like payton, Belichick or Brady Because they are living demons in the sport I love. They can win it all without cheating, but they choose evil, deceit, conspiracy then lie like the devil- and they are evaluating players on character?

IN FACT THEY PREACH TO WORLD ABOUT CHARACTER! AS DOES THE NFL!

now I didn’t like being at the diamond backs playoff game as goldsmith hit the go ahead score, just before the 2 Brewers that were already busted but not suspended for taking steroids, real time then, yea their roided Roster took that opportunity from Arizona.

or the NBA referee later busted for Vegas Cheating, suspended the suns bench to eliminate them from playoffs that year.

yea character matters, this is not war or peace, it’s a damn game for money. I don’t want none of these people being Role models for children. Sure many disagree, am ok with that. Winning is not everything, if you sell your soul……

Favre's agent, Bus Cook, later said that he also felt the Saints were deliberately trying to knock Favre out of the game, and claimed that several hits on Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner in the divisional round a week earlier crossed the line as well.[12] It initially appeared that Cook's argument was strengthened by the fact that Warner was knocked out of that game with a chest injury (although he later returned), and retired two weeks later. However, Warner later said that the hit which knocked him out was legal, and had nothing to do with his decision to retire.[13]

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Sean just got remarried over the summer. His wife isn’t just incredibly pretty, but she’s a very nice lady too.

I don’t think any of this is smoke and mirrors- I think the dude is gone from coaching and off to new projects.

He the 2nd best/top 5 coach since this millennium began. Tell me I’m wrong.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He hates Jerry Jones with a passion from what I have understood over the years from people behind the scenes here in Texas... anyone coaching the Cowboys is a puppet and that's not him
That makes sense. But what would be different working for another puppet master like MB?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we truly have talent... Payton or Carroll would give us a great chance winning a championship
Definitely not Carroll. Even with the playoff appearances, I guarantee this board would be ready to move on with 1 postseason win in the past 6 years.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose