Tosin Adarabioyo exclusive interview: 'I think we are going to go on a mad run and stay safe'

ASFN Admin

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Tosin Adarabioyo has two clear aims: keeping Fulham in the Premier League and forcing his way into the England squad for this summer’s European Championships. Not so long ago either would have appeared fanciful. Now Fulham are just three points behind 17th place Newcastle United and such has been Tosin’s contribution at the heart of their defence that international recognition is entirely possible for a player who last represented England at Under-19 level. “We know it’s the Euros this summer so hopefully if I keep on doing well, who knows, I could be looking to push myself into that squad,” Tosin says. “Obviously there are a lot of good players to choose from but if I do what I can do best there is a chance.” There is certainly now a chance for Fulham - who face Crystal Palace away on Sunday - after it appeared they were one of three relegation certainties having lost seven of their first nine league games. Tosin arrived in the middle of that poor run and since then has formed an impressive partnership with on-loan Joachim Andersen. Remarkably, over the past 14 games, only Manchester City have a better defensive record in the Premier League. Fulham have only conceded 11 goals and lost one of their last seven and there is a sense of gathering momentum.

Continue reading...