Top Right Cardinals Picture

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Since all the other thread discussions turn into the same arguments lol what are the plans for the Cards players in the upper right corner picture? We still have Murray but what about new ones for the others? Maybe Shane if he gets the job with Cards? lol

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since all the other thread discussions turn into the same arguments lol what are the plans for the Cards players in the upper right corner picture? We still have Murray but what about new ones for the others? Maybe Shane if he gets the job with Cards? lol
I don't even know who is wearing #32 in that picture

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
dRop dHop. Add either McBride or Conner.

Pretty sad there really isn't much else. Jalen?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
This sadly does remind me of the years when we had no one of value and therefore our 1st round pick was probably the most exciting person to come onto the roster. I've wanted one of the new jerseys but there's no one I feel like I like enough.

Kinda feels that way if we get MHJ. Probably would be the jersey I get.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I made the one that's up there. If anyone else wants to make one I'm sure @jf-08 will consider changing it.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we change the photo, how would everyone want to see? Fitz for sure. Are we good with Kyler being on there? For the 3rd, do we want Tillman, Warner?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson