Tony Gywnn's Voice

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else get annoyed listening to his high pitched voice on these broadcasts?

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
His voice isn't that bad, but the guy gets fatter every time I see him. They need to stop showing camera shots of him. He is not just overweight anymore, he is flat out obese. The guy needs to take better care of himself.

Last edited:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else get annoyed listening to his high pitched voice on these broadcasts?
I HATE that voice. I crack up when he says "because" and "career".

Chip Carey is worse. Vitamin D from the Melky man? That is reterrded.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Derek Jeter. You suck worse than Chip Carey.

Why is it every year come playoff time, we have to be subjected to looking at Jeters parents in the stands? He is the only player that constantly has his parents shown.. They are always all giddy like they birth a God or something.. Sit down and shut up..

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
His voice isn't that bad, but the guy gets fatter every time I see him. They need to stop showing camera shots of him. He is not just overweight anymore, he is flat out obese. The guy needs to take better care of himself.

Wow, amen to this. That shot of him wearing the grey shirt tonight had me asking, "how many sheets were sewn together to cover him?"

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
his voice doesnt annoy me. just that its hard as hell to hear him. he speaks so low you can notice the producers upping the volume on his mic once he starts talking.