Tons of seats left

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I want season tickets. As soon as I can afford to fly out to Phoenix 8 times a year I am so on it.

From ABQ? $117.25 round trip including taxes.

And the flight from ABQ to PHX only takes 15 minutes. :D

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
From ABQ? $117.25 round trip including taxes.

And the flight from ABQ to PHX only takes 15 minutes. :D

I've done the math. It will be soon and I will see you all there!
number1.gif

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want season tickets. As soon as I can afford to fly out to Phoenix 8 times a year I am so on it.

I got mine when I was thinking of only flying out twice. :) Of course, that was the year they were opening the new stadium and I figured I could sell some here. Unforeseen bonus was me moving to AZ in October of that year anyway.

A few ASFNers reaped the benefits though. :) Fun times. :)

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
I got mine when I was thinking of only flying out twice. :) Of course, that was the year they were opening the new stadium and I figured I could sell some here. Unforeseen bonus was me moving to AZ in October of that year anyway.

A few ASFNers reaped the benefits though. :) Fun times. :)
Hey Jersey Girl, i don't think we've been properly introduced :) lol, had to do it, sorry :mulli:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW, I got an extension on my ticket invoice. I have til the end of this month to pay off my tickets. Am guessing I am not the only one that made this kind of request.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
So Jersey Girl, where ya from :) And please don't say Jersey lol

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah man, now Brian in Mesa is going to post in this thread

LOL!!!!

Anyhoo, I wanted to upgrade my seats this year (but still keep in the same price range). I will have to give them a call tomorrow to see what's up.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL!!!!

Anyhoo, I wanted to upgrade my seats this year (but still keep in the same price range). I will have to give them a call tomorrow to see what's up.

Are you still in 406? I called them up yesterday based upon this thread but they said everything in that section (best of the $40) is sold-out up thru row 18.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you still in 406? I called them up yesterday based upon this thread but they said everything in that section (best of the $40) is sold-out up thru row 18.

I called them today to see if I could get any closer in the same price sections, but the closest I could go was Row 15 on the visitor side in the same price section. So I am sticking with 406 for now - stupid me didn't send in the upgrade thing earlier. Oh well. I like my section though... just wanted to move down some rows.

zuchini

Rookie
Reaction score
I've got 4 seats in the north endzone sec 116. Just added two more club level seats sec 203 (wife doesn't know this yet - yikes!) I added the club level seats because that's where I sat for the super bowl at Raymond James, and man, that club level deal is cool. Sales guy told me 203 much better thatn 246 due to afternoon sun.

Can anyone tell me how cool the sec 203 seats are in our stadium?

Last edited:

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got 4 seats in the north endzone sec 116. Just added two more club level seats sec 203 (wife doesn't know this yet - yikes!) I added the club level seats because that's where I sat for the super bowl at Raymond James, and man, that club level deal is cool. Sales guy told me 203 much better thatn 246 due to afternoon sun.

Can anyone tell me how cool the sec 203 seats are in our stadium?

Yes. The roof will always be closed. The lower bowl seats will be comfortable for every game.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The opening page on azcardinals.com is now asking for season tickets.

The wait list is a thing of the past. Kind of shocking really. I see Cardinals stuff everywhere in the valley. I thought for sure every game would be a sell out.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

The wait list is a thing of the past. Kind of shocking really. I see Cardinals stuff everywhere in the valley. I thought for sure every game would be a sell out.

I can almost guarantee you that the Texans game will not sell out. That will be UofP's first black out.

I would bet dollars over doughnuts that there will be at least two black outs this year, and it has nothing to do with the Cardinals.

Stupid economy! :mulli:

zuchini

Rookie
Reaction score
Yes. The roof will always be closed. The lower bowl seats will be comfortable for every game.

I've had the lower level seats since the staduim opened - great seats. It's the club level seats that are new. I was just wanting to have some section 203 folks (or thereabouts) describe for me how cool the view/amenities are.

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Most of them are probably my freeloading friends who just go to the games for free on my spare ticket.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson