Tom Brady has officially retired (2/1/22)

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Awesome carrer great person have a fun retirment espically with gisel haha

Easy first ballot hof

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like Leftwich leaving the final nail. BA isn’t for everyone.
Not sure Jameis would have ever been really good. However, I truly believe that no risk it no biscuit philosophy was the worst thing to happen to him.

Brady had the clout to tell Arians to switch it up. Palmer was talented enough to still overcome mistakes. Will be interesting to see what QB they get.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Arians retiring too? Don’t want to be part of a rebuild like the Cards, aye Bruce?
If he's smart he will.. that guy will have an aneurysm on the sideline witnessing that train wreck of a team next year.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That division is going to be a joke next year. Saints with no QB, no coach and in cap hell. The Panthers with Rhule and Darnold. I guess the Falcons take it if BA ends up retiring as well.

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Blaine Gabbert and Kyle Trask are what TB has signed at quarterback. Trask was selected in the second round of last year's draft. Five years ago he was the prototype pro passer. He is a good fit for Arains offense.

It could be two new coordinators and a what amounts to a red shirt rookie at quarterback. The Buccaneers won't be awful, but they won't be Super Bowl contenders.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Brady is by far the best QB ever. Not even close. We will never see another QB appear in or win that many SBs. I wish they would have been able to complete the undefeated season. That's about the only thing he didn't accomplish.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson