To all my ASFN family

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Many of us here do not know you Skkorp, but we luv ya for creating and fostering a Cardinals community that simply does not exist anywhere else in the country--including the official board IMO--and for that, we are in great appreciation for what you have helped to provide over the years.

You will be in all of our prayers and fully expect to hear you on the board for more years to come.

LIAC...

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
Get well soon Jim!

We hope that all the procedures go as well as possible. We're all pulling for you to make it through this.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Jim, since you for Notre Dame, and I'm a catholic:

May the Lord watch over you and your family, and help you in your time of need. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. :crossesself:

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
Jim we love you, I still think of training camp in Flagstaff under the pines. We ware praying for you.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It wasn't long ago that I would buy a morning paper and pray there would be some snipet about my beloved Cardinals. I'd buy one of those magazines for news even though it was 2 months old. Pro Football Weekly came along and I was only a week behind the latest news. It wasn't easy here in Chicago to find out what was going on.
Then I found your site. If it's not the first thing I check in the morning it is the first thing I check when I get home from work. I literally tell friends what is going on with "OUR" team and they wonder how I get the news so quickly.

Because of you. You have put together a site second to none and have started a family. A brotherhood of people that live and die for our Cardinals. You need to get through this because I truly want the honor of meeting you someday. My heart and prayers go out to you tonight. Although I have never met you I still feel I can call you my friend.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Good Luck Skorp, we will pray for ya, and look to see you in your perch next season...Time for the Cards to win one for the Gipper.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Get well soon Skorp... You were my first PM ever on this board and I still have it.

In a place where very few others made me feel welcome, you reached out a hand, took the time to get to know me, and made me feel very welcome. You will certainly be in my thoughts/prayers because you are a good person.

Sincerely,

BigBadBert

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thoughts & prayers for a speedy recovery are with you; your board has given me more than you'll ever know.

CardShark

DEAL WITH IT!
Reaction score
Wow. This is not acceptable. We are in the midst of witnessing the transformation of the Cardinals into a SuperBowl contender and you are talking about not seeing it through. This will not do. You have given us so much but your work is not done. Now is not the time for rest, but the time for resolve. You must not accept defeat. Follow Q's example and fight to reach that goal. You have been a leader for our team and we are not ready for you to be taken out. If you need strentgh, then just draw from the well of all of those who are supporting you in your fight. So it's time to drink the Kool-Aid and get back into the game, even if we have to carry you.

I sincerely hope you and your family find the strength to get through. Get well.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Good luck and thanks for making this board. This is usually the first place i visit after logging on.This board is a unique place and something you should be proud of creating. My wife still is amazed when we go out of town to a Cards game and meet all the Cards fans. That wouldn't be possible without this board. Hope you're back on here posting soon.

daytripper

All Star
Reaction score
Sir
My thoughts and prayers are with you, as are those of all of your extended family. Please draw upon the many bonds of friendship and respect you have created to regain your health and resolve.
As the patriarch of an internet family you have broken new ground, and I look forward to your return and the contiuned growth of this place I think of as my second home.

With Sincere Regards
and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Daytripper

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Best wishes and prayers for you Jim! Hang in there and get all fixed up we need you.

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we don't hear anything today, I'll try calling him tomorrow

We can but hope

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers go out to you Skkorp!!!! Rest up and hurry back.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Hang in there Skorp..your extended ASFN family has you in there prayers!

bigredjane

& amp; quot ;Car d s Crazy
Reaction score
I know that you--

Will never give up!! All the football angels are with you Jim, wishing you lots of first downs!! Sending love and respect your way!!!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I hope all goes well. You are a true fan, and gave out of state guys like me the only place I have to talk Cardinals football.

My best wishes are with you buddy.

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
Just saw this, Skorpp. My thoughts and prayers are with you. This place will not be the same until you get back.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Never a man I didnt meet before do I give my full best wishes as I do now.

Skorp your one of the only originals that ever appreciated the majority of my posts and saw them as they really are. What would I do without you? I would be alone with the likes of nidan lol

I KNOW you wont let that happen! Get well buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson