TNF - Season Opener - Rams vs Bills

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When he wasn't injured the Cardinals were busy trying to fit a square peg in a round hole with Phillips. Sticking him in a 3/4 alignment when his forte is playing in a 4/3 alignment is contributed to why he sucked in AZ.

Shocking. Another attempt for Keim to prove he’s the smartest man in the room.

He was in 4 man alignments here more than 66% of the time and still sucked.

Philips is simply a player you have to motivate in a particular way to get anything from. For some reason he likes it at the Bills and it brings the best out of him.

It was still dumb paying him that much though.

Last edited:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When he wasn't injured the Cardinals were busy trying to fit a square peg in a round hole with Phillips. Sticking him in a 3/4 alignment when his forte is playing in a 4/3 alignment is contributed to why he sucked in AZ.
I don't know. The Cards play a hybrid defense that bounces between a 3-4 and 4-3 so I don't think that was the problem. The problem with Phillips when he was here was that he was never on the field. So they cut him this year just as he got healthy.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dude is trending toward Patrick Peterson territory. That name is only gonna get you so far.

People haven been overlooking some big holes on the Rams caused by their big spending in other areas.

I expect Ramsey to come good but their CBs outside of Ramsey are meh. Their safeties are meh. Edge opposite Floyd is meh. OLine is meh.

I still expect them to be good but I think they are more 10-7 than 13-4.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Oof

I said in the off season their O line was in trouble

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Did I just see the scrub we released Jordan Phillips leads the Bills in QB pressure on their season opener? Where was that production when he played for us? Is the Bills system that better than ours, or he only performs when his next contract is in question?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did I just see the scrub we released Jordan Phillips leads the Bills in QB pressure on their season opener? Where was that production when he played for us? Is the Bills system that better than ours, or he only performs when his next contract is in question?
He plays on arguably the best defense in the NFL that got better adding Von Miller. If course he would perform better there...

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It helps to be on the field.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
People haven been overlooking some big holes on the Rams caused by their big spending in other areas.

I expect Ramsey to come good but their CBs outside of Ramsey are meh. Their safeties are meh. Edge opposite Floyd is meh. OLine is meh.

I still expect them to be good but I think they are more 10-7 than 13-4.
I agree but if we won a super bowl, I’d be fine going 3-14 for five years straight after.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn