TNF: Lambs vs Hags

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
with how Daniel Jones has been playing, the Rams are capable of losing against the Giants.

Titans too if Julio & AJ are healthy.
Maybe the Giants. Titans are toast. Stafford played a C level game still threw for 350+. Crap defenses arent beating them imo.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Maybe the Giants. Titans are toast. Stafford played a C level game still threw for 350+. Crap defenses arent beating them imo.
Rams won on the road without playing their A game on a Thursday. they will.not be beat in next four games.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I gotta be honest. Eye test tells me the Niners have the best defense potential in the NFC West. Cardinals are playing better though.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What type of question is this? When was the last time a lost team played their A game.
Jesus Christ, are you serious?

You’re clearly implying just because the winning team didn’t play their A game means the losing team didn’t play worse. Which, obviously, they didn’t. I’m pretty sure you know that.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Can the Cards withstand 10 screen passes, 25 running plays and 8 QB read option plays? If yes, then they beat 9ers.
I think we'll be alright defensively. Lance should struggle that first half. If we put up points and force him to throw we should be alright.

Only thing got me with a tad bit of doubt is we made Tua look like he deserved to be picked over Herbert. We shut down Lawrence, but the Jags are such a mess so its hard to take something from that. We score enough early we should make them uncomfortable. Just dont make it an ugly game.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Stafford has looked awful recently, I can see the Lambs losing one or two games but they are so well coached that they can overcome his garbage play.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Rams won on the road without playing their A game on a Thursday. they will.not be beat in next four games.
They struggled to score for a second straight week. Offensive game plan looked pretty dumb to me. McVay needs to commit to the run more.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Giants
Lions
Texans
Titans

Crap the Rams are going to be sitting well. Ugh.

Of all the games Russell Wilson gets hurt.
I wouldn't be very surprised if they lose to the Giants.

I would bet against 4-0.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not an expert on their roster or anything, but I'm not sure the SEA defense is any good.

Cardinals might score 40 against them.

YEah I only saw the 2nd half but Seattle looks to be in real trouble their defense didn't look good, Stafford missed several balls and still had nearly 400 passing. and with Wilsons' finger and RB situation it'll be interesting to see if they can continue to be good enough this year. THey always seem to find a way and still have 2 really good WR's and Geno Smith looked good but they really need some guys to get healthy quickly

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Niners game is a big game for Cards. If you look at Rams next three games on paper they should be 7-1. Their next three games are Giants, Lions , Texans. Cards next four are Niners, Browns, Texans, Packers.

Last edited:

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Jamal Adams is just not very good in coverage -- a real liability in coverage. Most effective playing facing the QB anc coming downhill. He is a high end Deone Buchanon.

For all the $, you would think you get a more complete player

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I expect we’ll lose one or two of these games but I’ll take 6-2 halfway. 8-0 would be better. GBR!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort