Tired of all these people who are negative

OP
OP
bennyperrin23

bennyperrin23

Veteran
Reaction score
Really? That’s where most people on this board checks to see grades on current players when free agency starts so I would think they know grades on college players. Don’t bring the negative stuff. Our season was bad enough!

OP
OP
bennyperrin23

bennyperrin23

Veteran
Reaction score
Go cards! We can all blame last year on some people and say this and that. At the end of the day we as cards fans should rock our house when kyler takes the field!!!

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Really? That’s where most people on this board checks to see grades on current players when free agency starts so I would think they know grades on college players. Don’t bring the negative stuff. Our season was bad enough!
I don't put much into those sites, they're wrong about as much as your average layman...

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
This is classic dark side/light side debate (look at threads ten years old on this board). To me, Keim is the issue - he needs to go and I think most fans are arriving there. For the team on the field we will all be on the same side come week one and I'll be rooting for Kyler as hard as anyone.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
i get it that we screwed up with Rosen but we have to get behind this great draft class. Per pff we have all 4 in the top 40 of a top 250 big board. Anyone agree?
so obviously a rookie.
This is one of the mildest draft days we have had in years.... nobody is flipping out and getting themselves banned.

one thing I notice this year is how big of ***** people are being to the guys who are having a hard time

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
i get it that we screwed up with Rosen but we have to get behind this great draft class. Per pff we have all 4 in the top 40 of a top 250 big board. Anyone agree?
Just because someone does not like the Murray pick for reasons stated many times previously that doesn't make one less of a fan.Every one is not a sunshine pumper or Murray fan.SK has done okay with his other picks IMO and I hope he can continue today.That said him and KK did Rosen wrong but that's over now.After 50 plus years of being a fan I never expect to be happy completely about how the Cards draft .It is what it is.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have to laugh at some of the comments by some of us. I guess being a Cardinal fan leads to full fledged masochism. Rosen was no doubt placed in a difficult spot playing under last year's circumstances. But let's not kid ourselves, he certainly did contribute to the mess also. Why is it though that some on this board believe that just because we drafted this kid a year ago, we then have to absorb that mistake for years to come. If Rosen was truly as good as most of us thought he was when we drafted him, we would have won 5-6 games & he'd still be our QBOF. When you come in DEAD last in the business world, expect changes to be made. Picking 1st overall meant we could upgrade the most important position on the field. And that's exactly what we did. We DON'T owe Rosen anything, and we certainly didn't do him wrong. Those pining & whining on his behalf nauseate me. That's the point that Smith Sr. was making. There are no guarantees in life & no guarantees on the football field. Each and every year someone is coming after your job. Be a man & protect it. Rosen has moved on & this will be a lesson in life for him. He's skilled enough to have a decent career & I hope he does. But, I for one, will NOT criticize the Cardinal's FO for what had to happen.