Timeouts taken to prevent play clock penalty

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The sign of a broken offense is fixing your flaws and falling on your face regardless. It was Kyler not running, he ran… Not scoring on your first drive, they scored… Not getting plays off a burning timeouts, they did. Doesn’t matter.
This is a broken team. The O & D don’t complement each other AT ALL. When the O creates momentum, the D gives it right back. The same can be said in reverse. That’s how you know you have a coaching problem. With the exception of the 1st half of last season, this has pretty much been the case for as long as KK has been our HC.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Love it when fans refer to the Cardinals as Big Red. Most of my friends from the St. Louis area always corrected me (New York State guy) when I called them the Cardinals. They always said the baseball team was the Cardinal’s & the football team was the Big Red. Apparently, that used to frustrate Bill Bidwill & he would tell the media to call his team the Cardinals. BB always felt like his football team was the red headed stepchild of St. Louis, which of course, they deserved to be.
LOL! They'll always be Big Red to me PA. I think though I only use that reference here. Never to my friends! :biglaugh: