Tickets for Ravens game?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm about ready to book my vacation with my son Dan ( yes, my son that was sick and you all prayed for!) for the weekend of the Ravens game.

So, what are my best options to obtain tickets? Do I just go through the Cards website for single game tickets or is there anybody here that has tickets available.

I certainly don't want to go there and not be able to get into the stadium or have to hope I find somebody selling them outside the stadium on game day.

All help is appreciated in advance!

Last edited:

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Stub Hub or vivid seats are pretty good sites. I have used both in the past and had no trouble.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I bought mine through Vivid seats for that game. They were reasonable but that site does have pretty high service fees. Still, you can find good seats that aren't out of this world over-priced on that site.

I bought 2 seats section 105 row 9 for $161 prior to the service charge. If I read the ticket pricing chart on the Cards website correctly, face value for those seats are about $140 each.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I bought mine through Vivid seats for that game. They were reasonable but that site does have pretty high service fees. Still, you can find good seats that aren't out of this world over-priced on that site.

I bought 2 seats section 105 row 9 for $161 prior to the service charge. If I read the ticket pricing chart on the Cards website correctly, face value for those seats are about $140 each.

Just FYI, but the face ticket values will be based on 10 game season (incl the 2 preseason). In years past my ROH sideline seats are just under $100 a game face value. Last year they actually started placing a varying face value based on game premium. I think the highest value on mine were $120 face value.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
For the price of having very good seats vivid seats is imo the cheapest...used them many times.

My tix to the Ravens game is Sec 117 row 1 & got them for $145 each

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen