Tickets changed from upper level 30 YL to lower level 50 YL?!?!

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sorry I did kind of bring this up in another post, just wondering why I got such an upgrade and wanted to get some attention. I didn't think I explained well enough in my previous post heading what a difference it is. Are upgrades random or something? I've been asking for an upgrade for years and only got a small one now I get this huge upgrade, it's on the nonsunny side too, Unbelievable!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Originally posted by SunCardfan
Sorry I did kind of bring this up in another post, just wondering why I got such an upgrade and wanted to get some attention. I didn't think I explained well enough in my previous post heading what a difference it is. Are upgrades random or something? I've been asking for an upgrade for years and only got a small one now I get this huge upgrade, it's on the nonsunny side too, Unbelievable!

I kind of hope I don't get upgraded...the south endzone would be the same with out me!

Welcome back Sun!

OP
OP
C

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Thanks, appreciate it. I read this board almost every day, but as I mentioned before didn't post too much. One of the reasons is because I signed up for a message board awhile back and the adminstrator screwed me by giving my email away to advertising companies to save his site from going under. I was swamped with junk mail after that. I've been kind of leary of message boards ever since....