Thunder @ Suns Friday game thread 4-2-2021

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I had a buddy in college who said horny taught him how to dunk. Like horny, he was 6-4/6-5 and athletically challenged. Apparently neither could palm a basketball. So they had to kinda throw the ball up in the air and use momentum to keep the ball on their palm to flush it.

Was your buddy Steve Kerr?
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Stix was awful in his limited minutes. For a big who was supposed to have a 3pt shot, he's been bad in games. I think he's missed bad or airballed in all his showings. Really wish he'd get some sort of eye correction, might be the goggles.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Stix was awful in his limited minutes. For a big who was supposed to have a 3pt shot, he's been bad in games. I think he's missed bad or airballed in all his showings. Really wish he'd get some sort of eye correction, might be the goggles.
Way too small of a sample size to make any real conclusions. He has attempted a total of only 10 threes this year and made 2.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I understand the small sample size and the farther distance. But shots aren't even close sometimes. I'm sure he's jacking up shot after shot in practice but it just isn't translating as well as you would think. Might be the nerves.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand the small sample size and the farther distance. But shots aren't even close sometimes. I'm sure he's jacking up shot after shot in practice but it just isn't translating as well as you would think. Might be the nerves.

Might be the weird off season and preseason too? Between his injury and Covid, things haven't been normal for him. Also, he really wasn't that great of an outside shooter in college either. He shot 27% his freshman year and then 37% the next.

He showed glimpses of why we drafted him during the preseason but he's looked like he's in the wrong league ever since. I don't know what to think.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose