Thunder @ Suns Friday game thread 4-2-2021

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bucks are going to beat Portland tonight.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be very Arizona sports for the Suns to have this Cinderella season, win 8 of their last 9 and end up losing CP3 because he got injured in the 4th quarter in a game we were up by 30.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
It would be very Arizona sports for the Suns to have this Cinderella season, win 8 of their last 9 and end up losing CP3 because he got injured in the 4th quarter in a game we were up by 30.

I'm not worried about it. Haven't Paul's injuries always been to his lower body?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
My DVR didn't record the game for some reason, but it sounds like it was a brutal beat down, which makes me happy.
The beginning of the game was perhaps one of the most dominant displays I can ever recall.

it was nice to see us smash a team we should smash. And to keep essentially a 19Pt+ lead for the full game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We end the season playing 12 of our last 16 games on the road. That’s brutal and f’d up.

outside of the Clippers/Utah back to back post Houston, our schedule is still pretty light and home heavy. we really need to keep stacking these wins until that first six game road trip East later this month.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I learned three things:

1. Jevon Carter can dunk. I didn’t think he could.

2. Alexander seems to have some nba game. Nice.

3. stix does not at this point.

I've always assumed that every single NBA player could dunk. If not in games at least in an empty gym. I wonder if there are any players that couldn't dunk at all.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
W
We end the season playing 12 of our last 16 games on the road. That’s brutal and f’d up.

outside of the Clippers/Utah back to back post Houston, our schedule is still pretty light and home heavy. we really need to keep stacking these wins until that first six game road trip East later this month.
Just saying losing a few gms might be good learning experience before poffs begin hope I'm wrong guess not still use to suns bein this good since nash

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I've always assumed that every single NBA player could dunk. If not in games at least in an empty gym. I wonder if there are any players that couldn't dunk at all.

For example, Here's a video of JJ Barea dunking!
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
For example, Here's a video of JJ Barea dunking!
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
One of my favorite Suns memories as a kid was when Jeff Hornacek missed a dunk in a game so on the next game during the layup line in warmups he went up to dunk to prove that he could and missed again. It was hilarious, the players were on the ground cracking up. He attempted it again and finally made it and everyone gave him a standing ovation.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
One of my favorite Suns memories as a kid was when Jeff Hornacek missed a dunk in a game so on the next game during the layup line in warmups he went up to dunk to prove that he could and missed again. It was hilarious, the players were on the ground cracking up. He attempted it again and finally made it and everyone gave him a standing ovation.
I had a buddy in college who said horny taught him how to dunk. Like horny, he was 6-4/6-5 and athletically challenged. Apparently neither could palm a basketball. So they had to kinda throw the ball up in the air and use momentum to keep the ball on their palm to flush it.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know its 1 season but if paul suns are good next yr does paul make suns ring of honor?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose