Three Things

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You saw everything you need to know about his hands on that floater. He saved a turnover but had to catch the ball with his lap. That was frightening and just weird. That’s how a 5 year old catches.

it was really pathetic and a minor miracle he caught the ball.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
1. The QB Sneak-I've seen many games where a non-athletic Tom Brady was able to pick up a first down with this play. We've had so many recent 3rd or 4th and inches where we never even tried this play, and with Kyler's size, I understand that. However, every week we make Streveler active and most times never use him. I think we should try him with a QB sneak.
2. Our kick/punt returners have to be the worst in the NFL. Edmonds and Kirk are good at their day jobs, but terrible in their Special jobs. And now our coverage teams aren't playing well.
3. Is it just me or are the NE Patriots good at tackling? Once they get their hands on you, you don't break loose.
Our coverage sucked against NE imo because Sherfield was out. He's a beast on ST & makes tackles all over the field. Even if he doesn't make the tackle, he slows the return guys progress enough to slow him down & allow someone else to make a play. ST was a big reason we lost the game Sunday. Not only the missed FG but the field position that we allowed them to have on long returns. Had they not gained so many yards on returns we win the game? They had like one legit drive the whole game best I can remember.