This is Gonna' Be Ugly

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This is what I should title the thread when I post my pics to DBack Jon.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
OMG, did you see the pre-edited post of this? Seems we have a problem child in the house.

Dear Mom,

Do you love my new font? I think it is cute, nay, I think it is rather Comic. Like me, I'm a really funny guy. The voices in my head say so. Oh, jeez, see how I tigresse like Dane Cook talking off the cuff? I am so cute, just like you always said I was.

Anywho, there's a big game coming up on Monday night and I'm a big Bear. Wait, that sounded odd, I mean I'm a big Bear fan...yeah, that's it. And my friend was telling me how he loved to run his fingers through my hairy body...oops. Tee-hee. Messed up again. I *meant* to say, I'm a Bear fan (of the football team Mom, Scared Straight camp worked I swear) and they are playing this team called the Cardinals.

Anywho, do you remember when Unclebrother Jim was spotlighting rabbits last year when his mayonnaise samdwitch spilled on his lap and ran over that purty red bird? Well, I was hoping you could send me that picture so I could post it on the Internet board (the Internet is where I look at dirty little boy pictures since my parole says I can't come within 500 feet of them in real life, remember?) where fans of this Cardinal team posts.

I think it would really be funny to post that picture of Unclebrother Jim's dead bird and combine it with a really neat bowling comparison since I'm a really good bowler. Won't that throw those guys for a loop!!! LOL. (LOL means I'm laughing out loud, Mom, it doesn't mean licking on loins...I was wrong when I told you that.) Aaaaanywho, please send the pic when you get a chance. I have to stroke while my iron is hot, or however that phrase goes.

Oh, nevermind, I found it! Unclebrother Jim sent it to me with a cute little note saying that it was a special picture for his favorite son...I don't get it...isn't he my Unclebrother? I already have an Unclebrotherfather. Well, you can take that up with Jim. Thanks anyways. Hope all is well!

:eek:

That's some funny sit.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison