This is Gonna' Be Ugly

DunkTankfrank

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Like bowling pins on a freeway, the Cardinals have no place to go but down.

I thought that the "Wear Paper Bags" comments were a little harsh. I think a better Idea for Cardinal Fans would be to sell your tickets to Bears fans, make reservations for a nice dinner with your significant other, and avoid watching this game at all costs.

You Are going to be dominated throughout the Whole game.
The Bears are on a mission to win EVERY game. You are next.

Bears 31
Cards 13

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Who puts bowling pins on a freeway? Honestly?

Is this a Chicago thing?

And what does that sig mean? Do you always salivate at roadkill?

Was that Cardinal hit by a bowling pin on a freeway?

BTW nice choice of font. It gives your post an extra..... something. :thumbup:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Possibly the worst attempt at smack I've ever seen. And I've seen Nez post, so this must be atrocious. But nice picture...is it from your personal collection of sexual conquests? Really should be in the "Questionable Hookups" thread. :shrug:

BTW, just kiddin ZEN. ;)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OMG, did you see the pre-edited post of this? Seems we have a problem child in the house.

Dear Mom,

Do you love my new font? I think it is cute, nay, I think it is rather Comic. Like me, I'm a really funny guy. The voices in my head say so. Oh, jeez, see how I tigresse like Dane Cook talking off the cuff? I am so cute, just like you always said I was.

Anywho, there's a big game coming up on Monday night and I'm a big Bear. Wait, that sounded odd, I mean I'm a big Bear fan...yeah, that's it. And my friend was telling me how he loved to run his fingers through my hairy body...oops. Tee-hee. Messed up again. I *meant* to say, I'm a Bear fan (of the football team Mom, Scared Straight camp worked I swear) and they are playing this team called the Cardinals.

Anywho, do you remember when Unclebrother Jim was spotlighting rabbits last year when his mayonnaise samdwitch spilled on his lap and ran over that purty red bird? Well, I was hoping you could send me that picture so I could post it on the Internet board (the Internet is where I look at dirty little boy pictures since my parole says I can't come within 500 feet of them in real life, remember?) where fans of this Cardinal team posts.

I think it would really be funny to post that picture of Unclebrother Jim's dead bird and combine it with a really neat bowling comparison since I'm a really good bowler. Won't that throw those guys for a loop!!! LOL. (LOL means I'm laughing out loud, Mom, it doesn't mean licking on loins...I was wrong when I told you that.) Aaaaanywho, please send the pic when you get a chance. I have to stroke while my iron is hot, or however that phrase goes.

Oh, nevermind, I found it! Unclebrother Jim sent it to me with a cute little note saying that it was a special picture for his favorite son...I don't get it...isn't he my Unclebrother? I already have an Unclebrotherfather. Well, you can take that up with Jim. Thanks anyways. Hope all is well!

:eek:

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Awww look at that, Bears fans finally learned how to use computers. Now, in about 5 years they might learn to talk smack!

Here's a trivia question: What team has won more playoff games in the past 10 years, the Cards or Bears?

OP
OP
DunkTankfrank

DunkTankfrank

Reaction score
OMG, did you see the pre-edited post of this? Seems we have a problem child in the house.

:eek:
I'm flabbergasted, this is, by far the best written, funniest response, that I have ever received from any message board. I actually laughed out loud. Your identifying the Comic Sans font was a little creepy scary, but still funny stuff.

I have to admit that my original post scored a 9 out of 10 on the "Deliverance" scale of "Understandability". I do apologize.

So anyway, tell me, what do Cardinal Fans watch on TV when the games are on? Here's another picture from my collection.......

Attachments

• dead.JPG
    dead.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what you are saying is this game is going to be ugly like a Bears fan?

You must be registered for see images

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bears fans also must hibernate with ample stores of "winter fat"

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
DunkTankfrank

DunkTankfrank

Reaction score
Cute Font Guy here;

So who here really believes that the Birds will stop Chicago Monday night? Anyone? Or is the "Paper Bag Brigade" back in full force?

Attachments

• EDD5_BagHeads_1.jpg
    EDD5_BagHeads_1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 253

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bears will keep their 40 something ride alive.

Bears - 44

Cards - 6

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm flabbergasted, this is, by far the best written, funniest response, that I have ever received from any message board. I actually laughed out loud. Your identifying the Comic Sans font was a little creepy scary, but still funny stuff.

I have to admit that my original post scored a 9 out of 10 on the "Deliverance" scale of "Understandability". I do apologize.

So anyway, tell me, what do Cardinal Fans watch on TV when the games are on? Here's another picture from my collection.......

Grrrr, I hate when the target of your smack actually likes it. Well, damn. :thumbup:

And for the record, no I don't think we will win but I do believe we will. I've said as much thus far...these are the games we usually win...the ones we have no business being in.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards will lose but cover the outrageous 13.5 spread.

I say 28-20 Bears.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Possibly the worst attempt at smack I've ever seen. And I've seen Nez post, so this must be atrocious. But nice picture...is it from your personal collection of sexual conquests? Really should be in the "Questionable Hookups" thread. :shrug:

BTW, just kiddin ZEN. ;)

You washed up piece of crap. ;)

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, you cant be posting stuff like that. This board is SFW.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I already saved the pic.....dirty ol' pervert that is me. Go ahead and ban him now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen