This is Crazy!

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yumpin Yimminy! Who else would have put us at 9-1 and not be thought crazy?

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
As long as he's wrong about the Atlanta game I'd be happy.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He should have bet the first 10 games in Vegas. Would have made a killing. Crazy how accurate he has been. Hope he he is wrong with the one of the 2 losses at the end and the ATL game.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazing prediction!

He made this prediction even before we lost Washington for the year to a suspension. Not to mention losing Dockett in the preseason.

However if he made the predicition with the knowledge of those losses I believe he changes some picks from a win to a Loss.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That's right, if he had predicted our losses of Washington, Dockett, Abraham, Palmer and Dwyer - he probably would have assumed 13-3.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'd hate to go into the playoffs losing the last two.

The last 2 may not matter. At that point we'll be 12-2 and should have already secured a bye unless, as needs to happen, SF or Seattle is on a 4 game winning streak making the Seattle game more important than it should be because at that point our divisional record would be 3-1(with 2 wins vs STL where SF and SEA each lost to them). We can't lose 2 to Seattle and risk a tie. If either of them lose 1 game in that process then everything is moot including a Seattle sweep.

Lloydian

Registered
Reaction score
Of course, I think he's wrong about Atlanta. And when Green Bay beats Detroit, Dallas and Philadelphia split their home and home series and Seattle and San Francisco split their home and home series, oh and New England beats Green Bay in Wisconsin next week, I don't care whether or not we win the last two (of course that Detroit at Green Bay game is in Week 17, so I won't know ahead of time).

OP
OP
G

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He did say that Atlanta would turn it around this year, and they have not. That's what he based his prediction on. I think we win this weekend. Our defense has given Matt Ryan nightmares.

CoachKlein

Rookie
Reaction score
I remember watching this and about week 8 recalling this vid and laughing. As far as Atlanta I thought they would bounce back as well. But that's far from the case, it's gonna be a tough game but we can snag it! And if put money he changes his picks for the rest of the season haha

Lloydian

Registered
Reaction score
Correction: Detroit is two back, so I thi the last two games will be meaningless except for the opportunity to get game level practice.

OKCardFan

Registered
Reaction score
Thought this could use a bump, since he's still PERFECT after the Atlanta loss and the Chiefs win. So looks like a win in St. Louis! :stick:

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That's like flipping a coin and getting it exactly right 13 times in a row. Crazy.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzStevenCal View Post
12 - 4.

Win Lock
Win
Win
Lose @Denver
Win
Win
Win
Win
Win
Win
Lose @Seattle
Lose @Atlanta
Win
Win
Win
Lose @San Francisco

Steve

I'll quote Steve's since he was smart and didn't quote and then edit Ddawgs original post like I did. Steve and I have the exact same picks except the "lock" games which we both got right as well.

Peeps, what you see thus far is perfection, not a single miss. The great news is that I believe Steve and I channeled some inner something or other in the universe and what we predicted is going to happen. So yes we finish 12-4 and that should earn us home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

This is from DDawgs Annual You Pick'Em Thread. http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb...l-you-pickem-thread-212023-5.html#post3091755

I believe that the "expert" (Heath Evans?) you all are impressed with will be wrong before Steve and my predictions. :)

Lloydian

Registered
Reaction score
So yes we finish 12-4 and that should earn us home field advantage throughout the playoffs.
Good with all of your post except that. 12-4 will not be good enough for homefield throughout. Green Bay plays at Buffalo, at Tampa and home against Detroit. I'm not saying they can't lose, but which one do they lose?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzStevenCal View Post
12 - 4.

Win Lock
Win
Win
Lose @Denver
Win
Win
Win
Win
Win
Win
Lose @Seattle
Lose @Atlanta
Win
Win
Win
Lose @San Francisco

conceptually: if the Cards go win, win -- they will have clinched the NFC west and as far as i can tell, a bye.

Given the @SF game is late, they will know their fate from the early games in terms of if that game means anything. For example, if Detroit beats GB in the early game, the Cards clinch a bye and home field throughout.

If it means nothing, then Logan Thomas might play.