This Has To Be Someone Screwing Around

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But if not...... :eek:

Antonio DeShonta Smith "Ninja Assassin" (born October 21, 1981 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma) is an American football defensive end for the Houston Texans of the National Football League. Smith was born into and raised as part of an ancient black ninja tribe. Smith has mastered the art of ninjutsu at the temples of shaolin, as well as taking advanced courses on the internet. He was drafted by the Arizona Cardinals in the fifth round of the 2004 NFL Draft. He played college football at Oklahoma State.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Smith_(defensive_end)

The part about advanced courses on the internet makes me seriously question this.. hahaaaa

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uhh... that is assinine!

Ninjitsu is from Japan and Shaolin gung fu is from China...

Yeah, if they're going to make up stuff they ought to make it a little harder to debunk. At least claim you developed your craft while studying under the Master of Sinanju or something like that.

Steve

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Betcha it was Antonio himself.

Did you see him bouncing around the practice field at the Pro Bowl wearing a Ninja/Assasin Spiderman hood, trying in vain to interview Fitz and other players?

The whole hour - supposedly devoted to covering practices - resulted in practically no interviews and represents time in my life I'll never get back.

AzCardzFan

Veteran
Reaction score
I think it is part of his gimmick....When he is introduced at home games he is wearing his ninja mask and does some "ninja" moves as he comes out.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I saw him on the NFLN...he is one crazy ****! His mask covered everything but his eyes & Ninja on 1 side, assassin on the other. Lol

Attachments

• AS1.jpg
    AS1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 200