The Spike

Reaction score
I'm surprised there's not a thread about this. Larry Legend's first ever spike of the football?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about that Budda Baker sack on that crucial third down play yesterday?

Good play and nice sack... but I can give him too much props he was completely unlocked and have a clear path of the quarterback pretty much anybody could’ve done it. :)

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Good play and nice sack... but I can give him too much props he was completely unlocked and have a clear path of the quarterback pretty much anybody could’ve done it. :)

Oh that was a noteworthy play to draw from yesterday, he was all over the field though. It's all good, I'll keep reminding you. ;)

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
yeah...dart across the field and tackle a professional athlete who dont wanna be tackled...in three seconds or less..

anybody can do it

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah...dart across the field and tackle a professional athlete who dont wanna be tackled...in three seconds or less..

anybody can do it

Your right any professional defender on that field could’ve done it... sorry

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Fitz's son chose to not goto the game. Wow!!!! If that doesnt tell the Orginization something

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Who really thinks he spiked because Devin would rather go to the State Fair? That seemed like an angry spike, not wounded ego 'cause my son isn't here' spike.

Pent up frustration.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
No, Fitz Sr. said that.

Wow, you are really, completely, absolutely hating on the coach for any reason you can find, lol.
''We don't spike the ball in our house,'' Wilks said, ''but I'll let that one slide. I think he got carried away.''

That is copy and pasted from the linked article at the top...

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who really thinks he spiked because Devin would rather go to the State Fair? That seemed like an angry spike, not wounded ego 'cause my son isn't here' spike.

Pent up frustration.

yeah it clearly was a combination of things. I think how he had been used in the weeks prior was a major reason.

Great to see Larry still passionate though.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
''We don't spike the ball in our house,'' Wilks said, ''but I'll let that one slide. I think he got carried away.''

That is copy and pasted from the linked article at the top...

The after game radio broadcast replayed his quote - it was Fitz's dad they said. So someone got their quotes wrong.

Why would Wilks say that? He lets them pose for pictures, the coaches always say they want their players to be themselves, have a personality. The no-spike policy doesn't fit in. Heck, Diche is an aspiring musician and even had a cameo in the Sweeney Todd production at the Herberger Theatre this summer.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I loved it because of how frustrating this season has gone.

I still truly believe Fitz released his frustration of the entire offense, season & McCoy with that statement. He would never call out coaches or teammates publicly so he sacrificed his son in a comical way.

Btw did anyone see Pat P in the pregame run out in the Halloween clown mask? Considering what he did last week I think he was way out of bounds & wrong for doing that.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Btw did anyone see Pat P in the pregame run out in the Halloween clown mask? Considering what he did last week I think he was way out of bounds & wrong for doing that.

I thought it was great - because he did act like a clown last week and had fun with it :)

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
The after game radio broadcast replayed his quote - it was Fitz's dad they said. So someone got their quotes wrong.

Why would Wilks say that? He lets them pose for pictures, the coaches always say they want their players to be themselves, have a personality. The no-spike policy doesn't fit in. Heck, Diche is an aspiring musician and even had a cameo in the Sweeney Todd production at the Herberger Theatre this summer.
I was shocked as well. I hope it was a misquote.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I loved it because of how frustrating this season has gone.

I still truly believe Fitz released his frustration of the entire offense, season & McCoy with that statement. He would never call out coaches or teammates publicly so he sacrificed his son in a comical way.

Let people be people.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard