Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eva Longoria Joins The Sentinel
Source: Production Weekly
January 31, 2005

Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria has joined the cast of Regency Enterprises' The Sentinel, a suspense film based on the novel by former Secret Service agent Gerald Petievich.

S.W.A.T. helmer Clark Johnson is attached to helm a script written by George Nolfi (Ocean's Twelve). Kiefer Sutherland, Michael Douglas, and Kim Basinger are also starring in the film which is scheduled to start shooting mid-May in Toronto before moving to Washington, DC.

Special Agent Pete Garrison (Douglas) suspects that the neo-Nazi Aryan Disciples have positioned one of their own in the White House, but his investigation is cut short by a blackmailer who knows of his affair with the First Lady Sarah Ballentine (Basinger) and tries to frame him for murder. Though he is officially relieved of his duties, Garrison doesn't stop trying to prove his innocence and save the presiden't life. He comes into a direct confrontation with his protege, hardheaded Agent Breckinridge (Sutherland).

The movie is being produced by Douglas and Outlook Pictures.

Attachments

• longoriasentinel.jpg
    longoriasentinel.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 89

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw a preview for this at 16 Blocks. It reminded me of 24 except that Michael Douglas is Jack Bauer :barf: and Kiefer Sutherland is some low level agent that doesn't know any better. It was truly confusing.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Sentinel

Release Date: April 21, 2006
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Director: Clark Johnson
Screenwriter: George Nolfi
Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for some intense action violence and a scene of sensuality)

Starring: Michael Douglas, Kiefer Sutherland, Eva Longoria, Kim Basinger

Plot Summary: When a colleague is murdered, Secret Service agent Pete Garrison is put in charge of the investigation. But Garrison himself becomes a suspect after he is blackmailed by someone who knows of his affair with the first lady. Stripped of his duties and now a fugitive, Garrison races to prove his innocence and save the president's life.

Attachments

• postersentinel.jpg
    postersentinel.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 58

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw it last night. Theatre was sold out. Very good movie! :thumbup:

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I just watched it. I thought it was an average, very forgettable movie. Eva was decent. It was strange to see her in a role other than her devious Gabrielle character. I noticed that she was in an episode of 90210 back in 2000, right before she started doing soaps.

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
It was a decent movie. There were no Eva skin shots, so I was highly disappointed. I convinced my wife that I thought this would be a good movie and we should go ahead and rent it because Sutherland and Douglas are great actors. I just wanted to see some Longoria skin....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort