The Rest Of The Schedule

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We will split with SF. Defense has always been good, and we beat em before. Our D is better than theirs, IMHO. No-homer, im serious. Their O is as bad as ours. Split them.

We will beat SL twice. They are bad, and we are much better. No trap game here.

Lose to Vikings probably. Just because. We will.

Detroit -I feel like im on crazy pills, does noone else see how overrated they are? That Detroit v SF game, they made SF looks like last years Saints. That D is friggin HORRIBLE. Shut down Megatron, and they have no offense. Stafford is injury prone. 100% winnable.

GB looks awful this year. Struggled vs Seattles D...and ours is better ( overall, but its close). Well sack the crap out of AR.

Honestly, 11-4 is totally doable. After beting NE, Seattle and Philly, Im not scared of anyone. Beat D in Seattle, impossible road game in NE and best Offense in Philly. Whos left?

barring injury, I EXPECT 10 wins. whatup

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
The Bills aren't that bad.

Parity seems to be at an all time high in the NFL right now, IMO. I don't think that's a bad thing. Makes for exciting football.

They have Mario Williams and Marcel Darius on that d line. Throw in Kyle

Williams and Anderson and you have a very dangerous defensive line.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'd say the Vikings is a could win game but not a should win. Thats a tough road game.

seesred

Reaction score
Many games will be close. We are playing defense better each week(see Mike Vick). I like our chances in most games. Offense is beginning to gel. Offensive line is not bad, in fact has played pretty well. The Ram game after just 4 days may be a challange and I think we still beat them. All other games up for grab. I'm sticking with 11-5!

GBR

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
MUST WIN against Fins first... will talk about other afterwards. We have several folks dinged and potentially out.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This division race will all come down to December. Both the Cards and 9ers have 3 road games out of 5 that month. The Cards are at Seattle, Jets and SF. The 9ers are at New England, Seattle and St. Louis. I think the Cards might have the slight schedule disadvantage for December, but nothing they can't overcome.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard