the "props to Keim" thread

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Even I, a big keim opponent, buy this.
Prior to the season, I was saying this was Keim's last chance...and hell, he had already gone past last chances.

This team goes to show you what due diligence and good team construction can do. It doesn't hurt that he went against conventional wisdom and may have snagged a transcendent player in the process.

I think a GM is pretty much successful if 1/3 of their draft picks stick, but they have to hit on the important positions. Keim has. QB, LT, CB, and pass rushers.

I think the place that Keim seems to be successful even when he has struggled with draft is finding role player types. Antonio Hamilton hasn't been a weakness, nor has Sean Harlow. If you can regularly hit on those types of players, when you have injuries, the team isn't falling apart.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Props to ownership. Michael could have got rid of Keim many times over by now especially this off-season without much opposition tbh

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
And Golden/Beachum were UFA’s they chose to re-sign. I’m not sure what Keon’s biggest competition would be here. Maybe the Bengals GM.
Beachum is underrated, even on this board. One of the better right tackles I've seen as a Cardinals fan (1994).

Goldens arc as a Cardinal has been crazy. Good young player who got hurt and left as a free agent, only to come back. Hes on a real team friendly deal.

Reaction score
I often wonder if Arians didn't have too much of a say in the drafts back then. I do recall Arians pushed for Logan Thomas. Since Arians left, the overall value from the drafts has gone way up.

Solid take. Although Logan Thomas has scratched out an ok NFL career, albeit as a TE.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard