The Play

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
THe last time I yelled that loud over sports was UCLA's comeback over Gonzaga the steal and the pass to Luc for the layup.

Just an amazing play. for starters how the hell did Kyler get away from Oliver(?), and then D Hop outjumps 3 guys unreal

I haven't yelled like that since the SuperBowl playoffs in 2009...
I love Murray... quote " i'm not carrying this team, it's a team game" .. those guys gonna run thru brick walls for this guy..
AZ has caught magic ..
but i think i need a defibrillator right now...

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He gets a little too much flack for his play-calling at times around here. It certainly wasn't good for big chunks of this game and is a legit gripe in this game, but some games he does a good job play-calling.

Sometimes the opposition simply draws up a better defensive game-plan than your offensive game-plan, it happens.

It's not his overall play calling that is his issue. It's the end of the half and towards the end of the game play calling that he needs to work on. Hope he starts to get it under control.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
It's not his overall play calling that is his issue. It's the end of the half and towards the end of the game play calling that he needs to work on. Hope he starts to get it under control.
Otherwise all the experts here will tell him how to do his job. Even the Circle K guy. ;)

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
that’s my favorite part. He simply raises his arms.

cool as a ******* cucumber!
He said on the presser he did not see the catch. He was only reacting to the sideline reaction. Still love the guy.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
IM still shicked and stunned cards are 6 3 after that play from the heavens lol

Hopkins murray are going to be amazing to watch now future

Seems like they are clicking better

Last edited:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Live I thought Kyler was throwing to Isabella and I was thinking he totally overthrew him. Then I I see D Hop and my first thought was how was he so much further downfield than Andy was?

My guess is they had a trailer play where D Hop might tip the ball back to a trailer like Andy but D Hop just said "gimme that."

I noticed that on the replay and knew you’d be the first person to bring it up. Smart to have a trailer given what DB’s are taught to do there. I remember that happening to the Jags years ago.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He seems to call things better when we are behind and need points than when we are sitting on a lead

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also didn't get the announcer saying Diggs has been the best WR in the NFL this year? He has one more game than D Hop so he has 3 more catches in one more game going. Both had 3 TD's, D Hop has a much better catch to target ratio.

If you're going to argue it's not D Hop you can only really IMO argue it's Davante Adams or Dk Metcalf because they both have 8 TD's, and Adams has only played 6 games. He's really the only valid argument it's NOT D Hop .Keenan Allen actually has 2 more catches in the same games and 1 more TD, but again lower ratio of catch to targets and lower YPC.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Also didn't get the announcer saying Diggs has been the best WR in the NFL this year? He has one more game than D Hop so he has 3 more catches in one more game going. Both had 3 TD's, D Hop has a much better catch to target ratio.

If you're going to argue it's not D Hop you can only really IMO argue it's Davante Adams or Dk Metcalf because they both have 8 TD's, and Adams has only played 6 games. He's really the only valid argument it's NOT D Hop .Keenan Allen actually has 2 more catches in the same games and 1 more TD, but again lower ratio of catch to targets and lower YPC.

I have diggs on my fantasy football team and can attest by stats alone he's not lol. Easily Davante Adams and Nuk beat his ass.