the Patriots are signing QB Ryan Lindley

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why? He's not better than Stanton and everyone knows what Matt Flynn is. A flash in the pan 1 game wonder who hasn't done anything when given a chance. So why bother to have a guy who has already been developed versus a rookie or a second year guy who is still learning?

Flynn flunked his way out of Seattle, Oakland, Green Bay part 2, and now perhaps in New England. If Brady's suspension is eliminated or Garoppolo plays ok, they may not keep more than 2 QBs anyway.

I guess if the Cardinals feel like LT and Sims are worth developing.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not totally surprised about Lindley. He, Michael Vick, and Jason Campbell are about the only QBs out there with actual game experience. I saw Lindley on a number of lists as the one of the top 5 remaining free agent QBs. Lindley will be on a squad this season (probably 3rd QB) after we see some early QB injuries.

I'm just disappointed that the Cards haven't signed a better 3rd QB.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
If Matt Flynn getting cut in favor of Ryan Lindley isn't an indication one should change careers, I don't know what is.

Jesus Flynn shouldnt even get out bed in the morning. Ryan Lindley being better then me at anything would be cause to revaluate life all together :)

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lindley has to have the best sports agent of all time.

Exactly, he also must be the most charming, persuasive, nice person ever. This guy could sell honey to a bee...

because he is not very good at football. Unfortunately. :(

Last edited:

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Lindley or As I call him Lidsay is a WR worst nightmare. Shoot I'd rather use a juggs machine than have that fool throwing unmatchable balls.
Maybe Brady will pick up some habits from Lindsay.