The Offense

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
QB Kyler is our QB. We can complain all we want about his immaturity and lack of study but he’s the man. Let’s hope he continues to improve and doesn’t lose his magic.

RB What this team needs is a stud RB. Connor is tough but he’s not durable enough anymore to be the bell cow. With the injuries I would bring up Ingram from the PS and see what we have.

WR Hopkins return instantly turns the WR room into a top 10. Brown has been a pleasant surprise and Moore is an asset if used correctly. Dortch should be #4.

TE I like Ertz, he’s clutch most of the time. McBride should get more targets, he looked decent last week for the small sample.

OL This group played pretty well against Philly, even without Hudson. Murray wasn’t flushed out near as much. Injuries could hurt us though, knock on wood. Cody Fords return should help.

Playcalling This is the killer. I think Hopkins return changes a lot though. It seems like KK is trying to compensate for the lack of a downfield threat. With Hopkins and Brown both in the lineup it returns.

OP
OP
cardcrazy

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
Pts/gm 21.0 rank#18
Yds/gm 352.2 rank#15
Rush yds/gm 114.4 rank#14
Pass yds/gm 237.8 rank#17
Turnover margin +3 rank#4
Penalty yds/gm 59 rank#26