The "No Fun League" is back again

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys are getting bent out of shape about nothing.

It's only a penalty if it's directed at the Opponent.

So you can still salute, but if you salute the guy you just sacked it's a penalty.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

So you can still salute, but if you salute the guy you just sacked it's a penalty.
Aw man, that is still so uncouth!

Gottalean

Rookie
Reaction score

But it says no dancing? How its that directed at another player?

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Political correctness in our society is becoming sickening. I remember Ali standing over his knocked out opponents several times. If he were boxing today people would say he was mean and hateful and so-not a nice guy. Pretty soon even the NFL won't have wins and losses, because we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings; it's already started with the kids, there's no last place. There's no 3rd place. Everyone is a winner. Your little Johnny didn't share first place dude, he was 5th, out of 4. Ridic.

OP
OP
CardsSunsDbacks

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Political correctness in our society is becoming sickening. I remember Ali standing over his knocked out opponents several times. If he were boxing today people would say he was mean and hateful and so-not a nice guy. Pretty soon even the NFL won't have wins and losses, because we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings; it's already started with the kids, there's no last place. There's no 3rd place. Everyone is a winner. Your little Johnny didn't share first place dude, he was 5th, out of 4. Ridic.
Yeah definitely don't like that either. If you care so much about their feeling than give everyone some sort of consolation prize, but the winner should be recognized and should get the best prize. It's also very important to learn how to lose early in life so that way later in life you know how to handle it.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

There was less approval of Ali's taunting back in the day then of any of today's bad actors.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
i find it hilarious that people get affended by sack dances or arm flexing.

im in sales, I do sack dances when I put in deals. Its exciting. I did my job. whats the big deal?

To say a guy cant do "the incredible hulk" which i guess means flexing after making a big play is just silly. lighten up.

Next time you do something awesome in your life that you are proud and excited about, dont show any emotion, act like youve been there before and go eeyore style.

What dumb comments.

Hell - I do sack dances in my living room when the cardinals sack someone.

You guys do remember its a game they are playing, right>?

Some people like to see football and not some jackass acting like a spastic monkey because he caught a pass or made a tackle.Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some people like to see football and not some jackass acting like a spastic monkey because he caught a pass or made a tackle.Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

Sure are. I guess I just like spastic monkeys because i am ok with players celebrating their accomplishments.

You must be registered for see images
hah!