The hurt won't go away!!!

AzWins23

Reaction score
This migh sound gay, but i really want to get together with everyone on this board, and just hug everyone...I need a shoulder to lean on!:(

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
AZ, don't feel bad bro. I was called gay for admitting I cried over the loss at another non-sports messageboard I belong to. I don't even sweat that stuff. Take solace that you're not alone.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have had friends & family members checking on me all day. I had an old fraternity brother who I haven't talked to in 15 yrs call me this morning to offer his condolences. I go all the way back to the Charlie Johnson era & I think this is the MOST hurtful loss in Chicago/St. Louis/Arizona Cardinal History. But somehow, I feel this game may be just what this franchise needs to get over the hump. We are hurt, but we are MAD, MAD, MAD. I think this team must be chomping at the bit to get back out on that field. I wouldn't be surprised to see us absolutely KILL the Raiders & then go on a 6 game winning streak.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
It's ok dude, that was enough to make a grown man cry.

It was as awful as it gets but I believe it made us mad, like he just said I wouldn't be suprised if we reeled off wins in a row.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My stomach still feels every bit as gut-punched, as it did last night, this could easily last weeks, or until the Cardinals dominate someone, and finish it off.

OP
OP
AzWins23

AzWins23

Reaction score
I haven't turned my TV on all day (cause i broke the controller, after throwing it yesterday) I try to think of something else, but i really can't..It's killing me.

Derm

slippery when wet
Reaction score
This migh sound gay, but i really want to get together with everyone on this board, and just hug everyone...I need a shoulder to lean on!:(
No, it doesn't sound gay. I know some gay people that would laugh at you like the rest of us. It's a sport, it's entertainment, it's frustrating and can make you get very emotional, but get a grip....

Kolo

Reaction score

It sounds very gay. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

DATZONABOY

A CARDS FAN HOLDING ON
Reaction score
I Have Been Through A Lot Of Cards L's But I Cant Shake This One. I Just Cant Get Over It..... And I Thought The Kc Game Hurt

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson