The Hermione crotch shot

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How effing dare anyone out there look at Hermoine's Alohomora spot?? All she does is save Harry and you want to stare at her after all she has been through!

Ron left the tent and then she had to deal with his jealousy. She has to babysit two wizards like they are effing toddlers.

Draco called her a filthy mudblood, she broke Harry's wand, and she had to impersonate Bellatrix and ride a freaking dragon...yet all you people care about is….. making money off of her crotch pictures!!!!

SHE’S A WITCH! What you don’t realize is that Hermione is saving the wizarding world's collective ass and all you do is post a bunch of crap about her cooch!

She hasn’t performed magic in years. Her kids are named Rose and Hugo for a reason...but nobody knows what it is! Still you people want MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE: MORE!. MORE Weasley children scampering all over. SHE'S JUST ONE WITCH!!!

LEAVE HER ALONE! You are lucky she even saved Harry for you BASTARDS!
LEAVE HERMIONE ALONE!…..Please.

Leave Hermione Alone Please…. !
Leave Hermione Granger alone!…right now!….I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with her you deal with me, because she is not well right now.

LEAVE HER ALONE!

You must be registered for see images attach

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Give me a break. Why else would you go commando in a skirt? Especially with the 'Pop' following you. You are just asking for trouble.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Aw, leave the poor girl alone...she just looks like she had to pause on the way out of the car. Plus, I distinctly recall hearing a photographer practicing his wingardium leviosa spell on bolts of cloth.

OP
OP
R

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Aw, leave the poor girl alone...she just looks like she had to pause on the way out of the car. Plus, I distinctly recall hearing a photographer practicing his wingardium leviosa spell on bolts of cloth.

You're saying it wrong, it levi-O-sa, not levio-SA

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there anything more disappointing than these types of shots? They are basically the fool's gold of celebrity pr0n.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I think they are all fakes! Poor photoshopping, imho.